Just read!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • . The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans..

5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

CONCLUSION:Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.
  • Lmbo
  • That is HILARIOUS!!! Thanks. I'm bi-lingual. Does that lower the risk?
  • Que?
  • thats great!
  • funny
  • This made me laugh.
  • Lol
  • LOL I was scared for a minute thinking this was an article on what I should and shouldn't eat! Ha ha ha!
  • Pfffft Americans don't speak English.
  • This is hilarious! And I agree faiora, most Americans don't speak English! lol.
  • I need to learn a second language fast!
  • Quote: . The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans..

5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

CONCLUSION:Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.
    1. They move more and eat less processed.
    2. They move more and eat less processed.
    3. the most recent American studies show that abstinence is the best option.
    Plus, They move more and eat less processed.
    4. They move more and eat less processed.
    5. They move more and eat less processed.

Conclusion: Every successful "diet" book is based on these principles and makes mad money off spinning it into gimmick.
  • Love it! Too funny!
  • Bellalucia
    Thanks for initiating a thread that's positive, lighthearted & humorous! Even though I am currently not stressed, I believe attitude is everything! I believe what you focus on grows. So if you focus on for example "not dieting", in some way you are still focusing on the whole "diet" issue. It needs to be more about actions not words. If you focus on having fun, well...it's obvious you will have fun!

So it's a beautiful day. We are all here because we care about ourselves & want to be connected to like-minded people!

I think you are on to something Bellalucia! What a way to have fun throughout the day by "Just Reading" eachothers jokes or humorous situations that happened to us.