How Are You Moving This Weekend?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I was in the car for 5 hours yesterday, my body is itching to move!

I'm about to head out on a nice long walk, then I'm going to pick up my bike and head to the new trail in the woods.

It's chilly here so I'm bundling up!

What about you? How are you working working-out into your weekend?
  • I am off to Zumba this morning, then probably should shovel some of the 7" of snow we got yesterday. Zumba sounds more fun, though!
  • Golly, I'm glad I don't have to overcome snow to get out. It's bad enough when it's just a tad chilly. Gym clothes go on right out of bed, then I'm more focused to get out to the Y on time for "Bodystep". Leaving now!
  • 2 1/2 hours of dance today and 3 hours tomorrow (probably). I'm going to be pretty sore on Monday!
  • I'm planning a Turbo Fire workout this afternoon.

Too bad winter is here in all it's snowy glory, I miss hiking!
  • Only 4 out of 36 people who have read this thread are moving their bodies this weekend?! Yikes!
  • Quote: Only 4 out of 36 people who have read this thread are moving their bodies this weekend?! Yikes!
    LOL! I always marvel at how many "views" there are versus posts. Come out of the woodwork, lurkers!

I ran a 5K this morning (new pr!) and tomorrow we'll get our tree, which means moving furniture and about 1,000 trips up and down the basement stairs to bring all the decorations up and put the empty boxes back.
  • Haha^^!

Actually, I must have contributed at least 4 "views" to this thread before actually posting...was trying to get up the motivation to have something to contribute (ergo..exercise of some sort..lol!).

Happy to report...I finally got off my lazy butt and ran 5K today. Did pretty good too...feel GREAT!!! Also...did 3 sets of pull ups...3, 2, 1 (in that order!)

Hope everyone is having a great day!
  • Lurker, busted! LOL. I did Week1, Day 2 C25K workout today. I also am trying to do pushups everyday. I am in pathetic shape, but I did 12. (knees on ground, but kept pretty good form) I am going to walk tomorrow for 45minutes. Hope everyone is staying warm, and enjoying the weekend!
  • Nothing formal for me. I'm giving the joints a rest.

But we went to the Cincinnati zoo Festival of Lights and it's pretty hilly. I walked in heels at a party last night and that's exercise! For me. I can not walk in heels. Today my movement will be laundry and shopping. Gotta get started.
  • Sitting here drinking my coffee contemplating on whether to exercise today or not. Was thinking, "boy...I felt so good yesterday after my run..but do I really have it in me today?" Then I thought, "hmmm....I could just go for 30 minutes on the elipticle..haven't used that machine in a minute..." Oh...decisions...decisions...what to do...what to do...

Sunday's are usually my "day off", but I'm tryin to break the 180's this week and weigh in day is tomorrow...sooooo....tryin to get in 6 days w/o per week...

stay tuned....
  • I've got most of my "winter biking gear" on, and I'm hydrating. I'm either going to bike to the trail and ride, or drive there and bike and then drive into the city for some Christmas ornament shopping later.
  • Friday and Saturday I did a new WII game that I got - Gold's Gym Dance Workout. It has a lot of Zumba like moves IMO. Today I plan to walk on the treadmill while watching football!
  • Hi! New here! Cardio hip-hop yesterday...so fun and 600 cal/hr!

Today, it's a run on the treadmill unless it warms up enough for a hike. Please oh please let it warm up!
  • Ok...so I ended up doing 40 min on the elipticle...YEAHHHHH!!!!

From now on...when I feel like pooo...I won't stress it by running, I'll just do one of my machines (bike/elipticle)...running makes those things sooooooo much easier! WOOT!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend folks...what's left of it anyways!