Vixen Valentine's Day challenge

You're on Page 13 of 20
Go to
  • misstraveller, thanks for sharing! I am going to have to look into those videos. I am not great at doing crunches, sit ups, etc because they hurt my back laying on the floor like that. So this might be something I need to give a try.
  • thanks for the encouragement Kay! I weighed in this morning at 290 even! Finally! Hopefully I will see a new decade by Monday.
  • Today is my LAST day dealing with the move and the old place but now my new place is a mess. I actually found myself turning moving into a workout. I was running back for more boxes and walking a little slower when I was carrying the heavy boxes. I knew I was eating like crap and needed to burn the calories anyway. I still gained 4 lbs over the holidays but soon, very soon, I will be back on track. I am pretty bummed my entire vacation was taken up with moving. I crave normalcy so much right now I am sure it wont take me long to finish setting up the new place and try and get back to my routine. I am looking forward to getting out and running again but not until New Years day. What a great way to start the new year.

I saw Valentine's bears in the store today! Ahhh! Darn it why did I eat all those cookies!?
  • Kay you still have plenty of time to get to goal! Don't beat yourself up on what could have been because it will only depress you.

I weighed in this morning at 289.8! Finally seeing a new decade- again! I've gotten as low as 272 and gained everything back. This WILL be the last time though!
  • Quote: Kay you still have plenty of time to get to goal! Don't beat yourself up on what could have been because it will only depress you.

I weighed in this morning at 289.8! Finally seeing a new decade- again! I've gotten as low as 272 and gained everything back. This WILL be the last time though!
    Congrats!

I am right there with you. I haven't seen anything below the 170's in many years. I can't wait to get into the 170's and know that this will be the last time I see them.
  • justaloozer- Congrats!!! What a motivating way to start the year.

tschaff04- 170 is my number to beat too. I lost weight a few years ago and 170 was the lowest I saw on the scale. Before that I think the last time I was 170 was college. I wish I knew what I weighed back at healthiest point in college. For awhile there I was going to the gym every day and was taking yoga. But if I look at it size wise I have not been below a 10 since HS.

I am going to change my reward on my 170 goal since my husband works every evening. I decided I want to try fire spinning and my reward will be a poi beginners set. I am so excited. I really want to order it NOW but I need a new motivator. Oooooo maybe for valentine's next year I can do a belly dance fire routine for my husband! LOL so fun. Happy New Years everyone.
  • As of this morning:

SW:179
    CW:178.4
    GW:166.6

Eek, I keep bouncing up and down (due to my eating habits of late). I can't wait to get back to work on Monday because that really helps me stay on plan.
  • Gw: 155.0
    Cw: 161.4
  • I am in! My 5 year anniversary is feb 9th so this challange is great. Not really sure how much I want to lose in that time...since I haevn't lost any weight in so long my goal is just to weigh less then the week before for every week till valentines. yeah!!! ^.^
  • OK Ladies it is a New Year and I am ready to kick butt!

Welcome Pink!

Congrats to those of you who made it through the holidays with a minimal gain or even a loss!! I on the other hand did not do so great but whatever, more motivation to move forward.

I am having a hard time scale wise for the past week or so. I am all over the place. I have been bouncing all around between 171 & 180 all week. Hopefully I settle out soon so I actually know what I am working with. lol not that it matters since I have to work hard no matter what the scale says.
  • Haven't checkin in!

SW:207
    CW:202
    GW:195

-5lb loss

I'm actually suprised...i didnt exercise for weeks...than christmas...& I got on the scale Saturday & I saw 202...& that motivated me to exercise so i've been. yay hopefully I make it!
  • Congrats on being so close to Onederland Ashley!!

I weighed in at 288.6 this morning!
  • Hey Ladies, I pulled out my new weight set last night. I didn't do a full workout but it is better than I have been doing over the past couple weeks! Lots more Valentine's stuff at the stores! Eeek!
  • Quote:
    tomorrow I need to get back to drinking my water, working out and counting calories. I feel like I gained 5 pounds in the last few days. my stomach feels full all the time from the food!
    Haha, I had to check who wrote this because it's exactly was I was going to write! I've somehow managed to stay the same weight, but feel gross. Today as been great though, lots of veggies and water. Striving for more healthy days, V-Day is getting close!
  • Man I have been so inconsistent this last week or so, SO frustrated with myself!!! Here's to a new week with new consistency & a new weight!!
    SW:221
    CW:218
    GW:200