Vixen Valentine's Day challenge

You're on Page 12 of 20
Go to
  • Gw: 155.0
    Cw: 162.4
  • I hope I am not busting into your thread, but I just wanted to join for some encouragement. I see you are doing the 30 day shred OP. I am starting it tomorrow and could use some advice and support. How silly that I am nervous to start this program and so afraid I won't stick with it.
  • hi tscaff04. i did the shred last december and had a lot of success with it.
    now, on top of the shred i was also running and swimming 4-5 times a week too, but a lot of the tone and definition i saw was definitely because of the shred. i didn't follow the levels in order. i switched it up depending on my mood. i lost several inches by the end of the month and about 8 lbs.
    good luck!
  • *waves hello*

Can I join in? Pretty please?

There are 7 weeks until Valentines day and I'd like to lose 10lbs. That puts me in the 10stone bracket and also very near the end of the 150's which would be amazing.

For me the 8th of February is more important than the 14th as it will be the 6 year anniversary for me and my bf We don't have anything planned as we'll both be working, but I'd love to look the best I possibly can for that momentous day

CW:163
    GW:153

Good Luck to everyone!!
  • Quote: hi tscaff04. i did the shred last december and had a lot of success with it.
    now, on top of the shred i was also running and swimming 4-5 times a week too, but a lot of the tone and definition i saw was definitely because of the shred. i didn't follow the levels in order. i switched it up depending on my mood. i lost several inches by the end of the month and about 8 lbs.
    good luck!
    Wow! Glad to hear it does work! I did my first day yesterday, only did level one, but my legs and arms are pretty sore. I like it. lol

I am looking to tone up so that is a plus. I need to start being more proactive about exercising, I want to get into a gym but I live kind of far away from the city.
  • I have to change my goal

Instead of 268 I have to try and get to 278. I can't seem to lose like I should.
  • SW:184
    CW:184
    GW:174

I refuse to change my ticker to reflect my current weight. I'm hoping it's just "water retention" from all the Christmas crap I ate! Plus, I am getting married in 10 months. My butt has to be smaller!!
  • Just checking in. I don't remember the starting weight when I started this challenge. haha. oh well.

CW: 125
    GW: 115

I don't know if I'll be able to make it because weight loss is stalling (probably because of the holidays) but I'll be happy with being 120 or under. Hope everyone is doing well.
  • SW 221
    CW 218.2
    GW 200

Bummed that I know it's likely impossible for me to meet this goal; but I'm gonna keep it & hope I actually get my butt back on track from this horrible weekend!!!
    We can do it!
  • Welcome to all you new people!

Sorry I have been MIA for a bit. I just moved and pretty much went off plan and haven't worked out (besides lifting boxes and all). My parents sent me 3 BOXES of cookies. 3 boxes really!? I tried taking them to work but they didn't go as quickly as I would have liked and I had to take some home.
    Anyway the last time I jumped on the scale for a moment in the middle of moving it said that dreaded 180 that I was stuck at forever but I just jumped on the scale this morning and I feel totally bloated and fat so I was worried but it says 175. I can work with that!

I will be picking up the 30DS again. My husband got me a weight set since I have been doing it without weights but he got the 4 lb set. Boy am I going to feel it!

How are you all doing??
  • Is it too late for me to join?

If not, I would like to do this challenge!

SW: 214
    CW: 214
    GW: 199-205

I reeeeeeally want to hit Onederland before Valentines Day but I feel like 15 pounds might be too much in such a short span. But, if nothing else, I would like to get down to at least 205.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!
  • Quote: Welcome to all you new people!

Sorry I have been MIA for a bit. I just moved and pretty much went off plan and haven't worked out (besides lifting boxes and all). My parents sent me 3 BOXES of cookies. 3 boxes really!? I tried taking them to work but they didn't go as quickly as I would have liked and I had to take some home.
    Anyway the last time I jumped on the scale for a moment in the middle of moving it said that dreaded 180 that I was stuck at forever but I just jumped on the scale this morning and I feel totally bloated and fat so I was worried but it says 175. I can work with that!

I will be picking up the 30DS again. My husband got me a weight set since I have been doing it without weights but he got the 4 lb set. Boy am I going to feel it!

How are you all doing??
    Congrats on a loss, even after all the cookies.

I did day two of the 30DS today and whew! My legs and arms are hurting. My stomach/abs aren't really feeling it though. I hope that starts to change as I do it more. That's the area I want to work most.
  • Persicae- You can totally hit onderland by V-day if you want!! What an exciting goal.

tschaff04-Thanks. I usually feel it in my abs after the 30DS but now that I have weights I bet I wont even notice my abs because my arms will be hurting so much. lol

DaughteroftheKing- You go! keep at it and don't listen to that voice that says you can't reach that goal. You could surprise yourself, just don't give up on it!

hang in there misstraveller. The scale will move again. The holidays are a hard time to lose weight.

justaloozer- Don't feel bad! Progress is progress no matter how small. Keep at it. change up your workouts and your meals. Sometimes all it takes is mixing it up a bit.
  • KayNicole, I am getting some weights this weekend to up the workout intensity. Hmmm, I wonder if I am not doing the ab exercises right since I can't really feel it. After working out yesterday I did feel some soreness under my ribs almost in my sides. But not a terrible amount. It's mostly in my legs and arms. MOSTLY MY LEGS! lol
  • SW:184
    CW:181.4
    GW:174

THANK GOD.

KayNicole - Thanks for the encouragement, I figured it was water retention from all the yummy goodies. I ate whatever I wanted and the scale sure showed it!

As a side note, does anyone on here do ZUMBA? I'm going to get the Wii Zumba game and wanted to know what you think?

tschaff - The HipHopAbs videos by ShaunT are AWESOME. You don't even have to do a single crunch or situp!