Vixen Valentine's Day challenge

You're on Page 10 of 20
Go to
  • Quote: back up to 291.6 after a perfect day of exercise, water and calories...
    i’m back up today too, despite low-cals + lots of water yesterday... my culprit was a dinner filled with sodium =/ the water i drank didn’t counter act it. boo!

back on track today and we will be down again!
  • up to 176.8 this morning. Ugh. Last day of TOM though so I am hoping the scale goes back down soon!
  • Well I'm up 2 pounds but I blame it on TOM so I won't be weighing again till next tuesday! I will just take a whole week and step away from obsessing about pounds!
  • Well I had a big woosh on the scale today! down to 171.2. That puts me past my halfway point to goal! I am sure I will bounce around a bit so it is nice to have some wiggle room for the next two months but I might have to change my goal!
  • Gw: 155.0
    Cw: 164.2
  • SW (30 November 2010): 70.2kg / 154.7 pounds.
    CW (15 December 2010): 68.3kg / 150.5 pounds
    Last Weigh In (12 December 2010): 69kg / 152.1 pounds.
    GW (14 February 2011): 62kg / 136.6 pounds.
  • Hey! It would be wonderful to join this challenge. I am on SBD, but I decided to check out the 20-somethings forum because I am 21 As of December 11 that is, so yay!
    My goal weight would be 160
    Current weight 192.6
    Oooh, I don't know how I almost forgot! February 2nd is my 2 year with my wonderful boyfriend, so double whammy for that month!
  • Welcome Bellissa! Feb. sounds like it's going to be a great month for you!
  • SW: 180
    CW: 177.5
    GW: 169 or lower
  • Ugh I am not liking the scale lately. I was really bloated feeling yesterday and today the scale is even higher. 176.2 today.
  • Quote: Ugh I am not liking the scale lately. I was really bloated feeling yesterday and today the scale is even higher. 176.2 today.
    ihate the scale too. feeling super discouraged =/
  • Bellissa: I love the quotes in your signature! They are exactly what I'm feeling today Feb is also a double for me (birthday month!) so here's to making it brilliant!

The past few days have been a little lax for me with Christmas parties and events, but tomorrow I'm back to healthy food and a good workout to balance things. Friday is weigh in day so we'll see how it goes...
  • Well I weighed in today & here's what I got:
    SW: 221
    CW: 216.2
    GW: 200
    obviously I'm super excited to have the hope of actually meeting my goal.. I know this week I lost mostly water weight but I'm glad to say I've been sticking with working out & staying within my calories better than ever
    Thank you everyone for such awesome motivation!!
  • Hey chickies!

I hope it's okay if I jump in on this challenge! I'm totally stagnating and need a good kick in the pants. I don't actually celebrate Valentine's Day... at all... ever... but I like the idea of being accountable!

Right now I'm about 194. Valentine's is about 8 weeks away, so I am aiming for 184. This should be fun!
  • I'm joining the bandwagon as well. V-day 2011 happens to be my 24th birthday, by which I was hoping to hit 145, but with time catching up, I would be happy to get from 159 to 149. That way anything extra is gravy!