I don't want to Jinx myself

• I don't want to Jinx myself but I THINK I might just see my goal weight next Tuesday . I actually saw 145 on the scale once a couple weeks ago but it was kind of a fluke because I had been sick and I tend to weigh less just for a couple days until I feel better. Since that day, I have been averaging about 146-148. I only weigh periodically when I don't feel bloated. After a couple discouraging weigh-ins, I have decided to wait a whole week and really hit the workouts hard. By next Tuesday, I want to see my goal of 145..maybe even a pound less Since I have started doing crunches the past couple weeks, my waist has dropped an inch but the scale hasn't shown it. I want to see some results from that darn scale lol. So Tuesday the 30th is the day! I will be changing my goal to 135 after that, but one step at a time

P.S. It just occurred to me that I totally forgot my one year anniversary of my second round of weight loss. I lost some weight before, took a break, then I decided to lose the rest on November 17th 2009. I guess a year and week isn't bad to reach my goal
  • Congratulations !!!! You look awesome!
  • woo hoo! Girl you look great!

• Here's to your next weigh-in at 145!
  • Congrats, that's so exciting!
  • Thanks everyone!
  • Wow!! What an accomplishment. You must feel elated. You look very happy. I've got my fingers crossed for you that you get to 145 next week. Keep up the great work!!
  • And remember, its about more than numbers. That inch loss means you are getting toned and in shape. 145 and out of shape, vs a fit and toned 145, with muscles etc. You have lost more than fat, you have built muscle and gotten in good healthy shape, and it shows!
  • Well, being the impatient person I am LOL, I stepped on the scale this morning and I was 144.5!!! I just knew I had met my goal. I feel thinner and a little more wrinkled and deflated . I swear I am looking more like a shar pei wrinkle dog with every pound LMAO. Here is my current picture:

Its all worth it though. Thanks everyone for the positive comments . I will make a thread in the goal section when I get down to my final weight of about 135-140. I am just going to keep my plan exactly the same and when my body stops losing, I will be done. I don't want to drop my calories any lower than I have been eating. 1300-1400 feels comfortable so I'm going to stick with it until my body is done, then I have to start thinking about maintenance