Trader Joe's Vanilla & Cinnamon Tea

• This is the MOST fantastic tea ever.

This coming from an avid coffee drinker! It has replaced my afternoon coffee and about 1/3 of my morning coffee.

I was introduced to this fantastic beverage by my wedding officiant last week. It is one of their holiday specials, so snatch it up quick!

Never fails to satisfy that late afternoon sweets craving. I drink it with some cream and Splenda but again I am not a tea drinker. If you are, its probably fantastic on its own.
  • Oh, awesome

I'm a huge coffee fanatic, and not so much a tea person. I'm trying to get in to it, but not having much luck so far! If only there were a TJ's in AK! I did find something similar in the store here though, and can't wait to try it out (especially with milk - that sounds scrumptious!)
  • It is totally scrumptious! Tastes like a dessert really.

I have HEARD (cannot verify) that Celestial Seasonings has a very similar blend. Nutcracker Sweet Black Tea.

I would suggest, if you know someone with a TJ's near them have them pick it up and send it to you. It is worth it!

Like I said, I am NOT a hot tea drinker. I can drink iced tea for days but hot, not so much.
  • Lipton has some new teas out- they call them Pyramid because the tea bag is a pyramid

I picked up a box of the Vanilla Caramel black tea on sale and it was nice. The sweet smell is lovely but then your palate expects a sweet taste and gets flat tea- so I am not sure- perhaps a bit of milk would change that
  • I picked some what when I was in VA. Decided to try it for girls' movie. Delish
  • Celestial has sugar cookie and some other holiday teas out right now! I dont find tea to be sweet enough for me even with Truvia added
  • oo I have to try the Celestial ones now.

Being a coffee drinker, it took me a minute to adjust to tea. But I have found, that the longer I am eating healthier, the more my palate changes. Coffee for me right now is too heavy.
  • I love the TJ's Vanilla Cinnamon, and was so excited to find it. I've already stocked up on a few boxes! I'm just sad that it's only out around the wintertime - I would buy it all year long.