My journey in pictures!

You're on Page 1 of 7
Go to
  • Thought I'd better start posting progress photos - just to remind my self of how far I've come and where I want to go.

UPDATED 5/10!

• Wow Mrs Diettrich, you look fantastic! You can really see the difference already! You look great and so much happier Congratulations!

I assumed a similiar expression in my before pic too, lol.
  • I agree w/ Sunday.....you look sooo much more happier..I bet you're feeling better too. And you can DEFINITELY notice a difference! Keep up the awesome work!
  • You do look much happier!! Cause IP works.
  • Looking amazing! What a difference!
  • You can especially see a difference in your stomach! Congrats on your success so far!!
  • love the bars in the first. not sure if it has a meaning behind it or sumthing :P
    but you look great! i bet you feel great to. keep at it
  • You are very very pretty- I love that haircut on you. The pouty face in the first picture cracks me up.

You can tell a HUGE difference. I really need to look into this whole IP thing.
  • Thanks crew! This is why I love 3FC - it is so encouraging!

Quote: Wow Mrs Diettrich, you look fantastic! You can really see the difference already! You look great and so much happier Congratulations!

I assumed a similiar expression in my before pic too, lol.
    The funny thing is that when this picture was taken, I wasn't even thinking about going on a diet. :-) The pout was a joke!

Quote: You do look much happier!! Cause IP works.
    Yes it does! And I am so grateful.

Quote: You can especially see a difference in your stomach! Congrats on your success so far!!
    I almost had a heart attack when I got home and saw this picture on the computer - I thought those were the jeans that kept my tummy in check and made me look slimmer! I couldn't believe just how much of a spare tire there was. Funny how the mirror can lie, but pictures just don't!

Quote: love the bars in the first. not sure if it has a meaning behind it or sumthing :P
    but you look great! i bet you feel great to. keep at it
    I refer to this picture as being in my fat cage. :-) We were up at an apple orchard/corn maze thing hanging out for the day and this was a "gorilla cage" in the middle of the corn maze. It just seems so appropo for a before picture.

Quote: You are very very pretty- I love that haircut on you. The pouty face in the first picture cracks me up.

You can tell a HUGE difference. I really need to look into this whole IP thing.
    IP is amazing if you can commit yourself to the program. And thanks for the compliment on my hair! I keep growing it out, but as soon as I grow it out, I realize that I just like it better when it's short! :-)
  • Keep up the great work!
  • Looking good!! Great progress!!
  • looking fab!
  • Oh Mrs. Dietrich - you are looking pretty good. IP is a miracle and it proves it on you. Rosemary
  • \WOOHOO!!! Keep up the AWESOME WORK!
  • you look wonderful! Congrats on the success!!