Get me out of the 130s!!!!!

You're on Page 4 of 41
Go to
  • I've FINALLY gone down! I've been between 138-140 for months now and I got on the scale this afternoon after about a week of not weighing and I was down to 135! And that was after I'd already eaten when normally I weigh myself on an empty stomach. I'm so happy! Though I'm a little scared it's just going to be a weird one off and I'll suddenly be back up tomorrow.
  • Hey everyone!! I am so ready to join!! I also like some of you never have been below 140's! I weighed in at 135 lbs on friday but had three days of eating endlessly and partying like crazy. Therefore i refuse to weigh myself til friday. I am going to imagine i am still at 135 lbs til then. I sooo cannot wait to say goodbye to the 130's. I have been waiting for a one beside a two and forever lol. To everyone who said goodbye to the 130's congratulations!
  • tinydancer-You can definitely behave at Bookclub. While my friends have margaritas and chips, I stick with my diet coke. It really is awesome to be thinner and high calorie restaurant food just does not seem worth the calories to me. Good Luck.

Welcome Lose25! You are almost there. Don't worry about last weekend. This will be a good week.

Congrats eryn! Nice number.

molldoll-You are on the good side of the 135. It won't be long now.
  • I'm in, too. I've been between 130 and 144 this past year and ick, I'm sick of it. I'd like to be 130 at Christmas...do I have the will-power?

The odd thing is, I'm 137 right now and wearing the same clothes (albeit a little tighter) as last year at 130. NOT complaining (!) just a little odd.

I'm starting to realize that it's the small choices I make everyday that help me reach my goal -- will I do stairs at lunch? will I eat that mini-candy bar in my purse?

Getting fit is today, this hour, this moment.

129 on Dec 24?
  • Thankyou terapet! Hoepfully ill get there by the end of this month. I have yet to weigh myself from this weekends mess.
  • Quote: Having a good day yesterday and today. Have to get through my book club tomorrow evening (at Pizzeria Uno). I plan on having one Bloody Mary with just a splash of vodka and no bread or bread-like substances like pizza, chips. In fact I'm going to buck the trend my fellow club members have for ordering apps and order up a salad for myself. I can do that. Please tell me I can do that.
    You can do it!
    I had a similar situation recently. THIS is what scared me straight! An "individual" sized plain cheese & tomato pizza is 1700+ calories!! I know they are big, etc, but when I am in a group situation, the tendency is to keep nibbling and then whaddya know - I just ate more than my calorie allowance for an entire day. It's actually pretty funny to think that it has that many calories.... FYI, Caesar salad, even with the dressing added is 400-something calories, with 200% of the RDA for Vitamin A.

Weight wise - I'm down to 134! hahaha - I have the opposite problem of molldoll. I am at a friend's house and her scale awesomely weighs me less; I'm about 2 lbs more than that after the decadent Thanksgiving weekend. I'm hunkering down in the 130's Club for a long time.
  • EmmaD, the scale difference drive me crazy! I just hope I don't have to go to the doctor soon and see whatever their terrible scales tell me!

Keep up the good work everyone! My 132 this morning was sooooo exciting!
  • Thanks, EmmaD!! It drives me nuts that Caesar is so unhealthy, because it's one of my favorite salads

TinyDancer, you CAN get through it! The moment of temptation will pass, and you'll be so proud you overcame it.

Welcome, eryn s!

Just Dance Girl, I love how you think. I try to get a little more active every day too--even if it's just getting off the bus a stop early and walking the rest of the way.

Lose25, I love that we're sharing a thread again!

So I'm back to my pre-Thanksgiving weight of 130. I got down to 128, but like I said before, I knew it wasn't going to last too long! So hopefully I'm back on track again. I ordered a Levi's miniskirt and it came today. The moment of truth came when I had to try it on...AND IT FIT!!! It's actually a bit looser than I would like, but nothing that a belt can't fix. I'm too lazy to try and exchange it at this point. But get this...the waist size of the skirt is a 27!!!! I'm elated. It's such a good motivator at this point, and now I'm determined to reach my goal weight. Hopefully by Christmas!
  • Quote: I'd like to be 130 at Christmas...do I have the will-power?

I'm hoping to reach 130 by
    Christmas as well. You definitely
    can do it! Good luck!
  • Okay, I'm totally in on this. My optimistic goal is to hit 129 by Christmas. We'll see what my realistic goal turns out to be. I saw 134 last week, but hit 139 after Thanksgiving and have yet to see anything lower than that. Today I stayed on plan, though, so things are looking up.
  • Hi Featherweighs! I don't think I'm a featherweight yet, but finding other (active) 130 and below clubs are impossible. XD (The joys of being short.)

I've been stuck on 131lbs for the past... 10 days. Okay, yeah, 10 isn't a lot. I know. But I'm getting incredibly anxious to get out of the 130's--heck, I just want to see 130.x on the scale! Just once! Usually when it takes me over 10 days, I haven't been on plan as much as I could have, but I've been a perfect angel for these past 10 days! BOO!

I hope the scale will give me my precious 130.x tomorrow, but I'm having my doubts that it'll ever happen. Boo hoo hoo. I'm so close to reaching a bunch of mini goals (being out of the 130's, no longer being classified as 'overweight', passing the half way point, reaching my New Years goal) so I know I'm just being antsy, but... work with me body, please!!! XD
  • Happy December everyone!

Lilly! I am happy too that were sharing a thread! And wow a size seven is tiny! Congrats. I cant wait to fit into a seven as well.

Wild Vulpix and Pageta welcome!!

So i finally had the courage to step on the scale after a disasterous weekend this morning. And it read 137 lbs. Which isnt bad at all. Should be better be back at 135 lbs by friday hopefully.

Lets have a great great great December. Because november for me was a disaster and i barley lost 5 lbs.

Have a great day everyone. Hugs
  • Thanks for the encouragement EmmaD and everyone! We can do it!
  • Keep it up Wild Vulpix, you're sooo close & it's bounds to move down very soon!

I was at 130.5 this morning! I hope to be in the treasured 120's by the end of the weekend! It's not going to be easy but I'm determined! I really enjoy these "Get me outta the x-amount" threads!
  • Hi everyone. I was at 139.6 this morning. My lowest ever was 137 a few months ago. I gained 9 pounds after going on birth control and off my diet plan. But as of last weekend i'm off bc and back on track and those extra pounds seem to be sliding right off. I was soo excited to be in the 30's this morning but i need to buckle it down and make it to goal.