IP Weekend Chat - 6 & 7 Nov. 2010

You're on Page 7 of 9
Go to
  • Quote: I can not eat the ceral as "cereal". How do you make pancakes? I haven't made any pancakes. I make muffins with the choc. pancake mix. I have a bottle of WF maple syrup in the ref. Over the months when I wanted a different sweet item I would eat a few teaspoons of syrup. I would like to use my cereal. Thank you, Judy
    pumpkyparry's crispy cereal pancake creation

Quote: For the last month or so, my dad has been really struggling and suffering with COPD and alzheimer's. He has been on hospice care for some time as well. We moved him and my mom into my sister's home. My sister is a nurse and helped to take very good care of him. The last week has been really tough. He finally gave up today around noon. Please keep my mom and family in your thoughts and prayers. My mom and dad have been married for 57 years. He was a wonderful father.
    {{{tle}}} Really sorry for your loss.
  • Quote: For the last month or so, my dad has been really struggling and suffering with COPD and alzheimer's. He has been on hospice care for some time as well. We moved him and my mom into my sister's home. My sister is a nurse and helped to take very good care of him. The last week has been really tough. He finally gave up today around noon. Please keep my mom and family in your thoughts and prayers. My mom and dad have been married for 57 years. He was a wonderful father.
    My prayers are with you and your family.
  • Mamadancer, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Quote: Mamadancer, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
    I think you meant tle1103
  • Quote: Happy Saturday Everyone!!!

I still smiling from yesterday after hitting the twenty pound mark. Woo Hoo for some small victories!! I ordered two things from Nashua Nutrition yesterday and they were already delivered!! I am soo excited!!

Hope everyone has a good saturday and keeps on track like I'm always doing myself!!! It's a climb but the view is worth it!

That's awesome! Congratulations!!
  • Quote: That's awesome! Congratulations!!
    Thanks for the support!!!
  • Hello everyone! I went for my second week WI yesterday and I lost 2 more pounds. This is the best diet ever!!! Trust me I have been on more than 20 different ones and I have never been so successful. I want to thank everyone who has posted veggie recipes and salad suggestions. I have tried some already and they are great!! God bless you all! Have a wonderful week!!
  • Links
    Hello
    I really enjoy looking at people's progress pictures. I decided that I will take pictures every 4 weeks in the same clothes each time.
    How do I add a link to my pictures? I have noticed that others have their links.
    Thanks to all of you for your wealth of knowledge.
  • tle1103, please accept my deepest sympathy & heartfelt thoughts... may God hold you in the palm of His hand & comfort you with His everlasting love...

hugs
  • Quote: For the last month or so, my dad has been really struggling and suffering with COPD and alzheimer's. He has been on hospice care for some time as well. We moved him and my mom into my sister's home. My sister is a nurse and helped to take very good care of him. The last week has been really tough. He finally gave up today around noon. Please keep my mom and family in your thoughts and prayers. My mom and dad have been married for 57 years. He was a wonderful father.
    I am so sorry to hear of your father's passing.. you are in my thoughts and prayers..
  • Tina, my thoughts are with you and your entire family. May God comfort you all.
    My heart goes out to you. After a terrifyingly short 5 month battle with cancer, my father, 60, passed away on June 9 of this year. My parents were only married a short 40 years and 10 months. I miss him every day, and am on this diet because it would make him proud (and reasons for me, too!) and potentially help prevent issues he had due to some extra weight in his adult life.

Prayers to you and your family as you walk through this grieving together. May God give you the comfort only He can provide.
    God bless you and your family. Praying for you all!
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Today has been a tough day for me. I've been hungry all day long! I'm blaming it on the time change - I normally get up at 5 am, - but today it was 4 am. I usually eat breakfast at 9 am but I could not wait! Same for lunch and dinner. I can't wait until snack time - I've already starving again! Tomorrows a new day.....