Measured this morning!

• I started this journey on October 4, 2010. I couldn't find my tape measure until October 11th, so that is when I took my measurements for the first time. I decided since it has been 1 month, today, since I changed my lifestyle that I would remeasure.

In 3 weeks and 2 days, I have lost 6.5 inches overall! Two off the waist, 2 off the chest and 2.5 off the hips!

Nothing on the neck, arms, or legs yet, but I understand those take more time. Anyway I am very proud of myself and just wanted to share! I haven't told anyone in my family that I am losing weight. It's just me and hubby working together! So you guys are my only other outlet.
  • Congratulations! 16 pounds in 3 weeks? You are doing AMAZING! Keep up the great work and you will be at your goal weight in no time.

I think it's great when you don't tell certain people. 'Cause the next time they see you they will give you so many complements and it gives a little bit of encouragement to keep up with it.
    Good Luck!
  • Great job! That's a wonderful accomplishment
  • Yay!
  • Congrats!!
  • Thanks Everyone! I have been on cloud 9 all day!
  • wow this is great!! I wish I had taken measurements! Very smart of you!
  • I agree that it helps not to tell some of the people around you, whether you choose friends, family or co-workers. It's sort of nice to look foward to them figuring it out on their own through your results!