NO big week numbers!!

• HI everyone!!
    Love love love this website!! I've been on IP for seven weeks and am down 17lbs. Exciting as that is, I've never had a huge weight loss week!! I'm doing everything right. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas!! Thanks!!
  • Quote: HI everyone!!
    Love love love this website!! I've been on IP for seven weeks and am down 17lbs. Exciting as that is, I've never had a huge weight loss week!! I'm doing everything right. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas!! Thanks!!
    I have only been on it for 3 weeks and down 8.5 lbs. There are MANY experienced IP'ers and I am sure you will hear from them. I think for me the slower weight loss has to do with needing/wanting to loses less weight. Many (not all) of those that have lost 10+ lbs in a week seem to higher weight loss goals. I notice that yours is less than 50 lbs. (at least that is what I am telling myself makes me feel better. *smile*)
    What does your coach say? Are you taking in food logs and does your coach see a pattern ?
    17lbs is GREAT! I think.
  • Quote: HI everyone!!
    Hi lobolexus!! I am in the same club!!! (Is that a good thing?)

I have just this week increased my water to MINIMUM of 120 oz and have cut out coffee. It is my TOM right now so I wonder how that is changing things? I don't eat restricted packets or bars and rarely eat higher carb veges. I keep plugging away at it however, because my inches have been great and I am feeling so much better. How are your inches doing? You don't have much to lose, like me, so I am not sure if that is a factor too. But it is pretty expensive for the food and when the numbers creep when you're following it to a T it kinda takes the wind out of the sails, huh? Sorry for the rant. I prolly didn't help at all. Oh well, mercies for first day of TOM???
  • Haha!! The rant was great!!!! Good I'm not alone!! Some club is better than none!!! My friend is in the same boat too!! I do think the more u have to lose the bigger the number. At least that's what i figured. My inches have been dropping which is a big plus!!! My friend has had a big number the week after her TOM. I have not had any issues!

Thanks for the advice ladies!!
  • Quote: Haha!! The rant was great!!!! Good I'm not alone!! Some club is better than none!!! My friend is in the same boat too!! I do think the more u have to lose the bigger the number. At least that's what i figured. My inches have been dropping which is a big plus!!! My friend has had a big number the week after her TOM. I have not had any issues!

Thanks for the advice ladies!!
    Well I'm wi #4 tomorrow and according to my scale i've lost 11 or 12. I hope tomorrow it'll be more! A little bit frustrating. I started at 202 and am now 190. 5'6" lady that was quite fit for being 45-50 #'s over weight. Thought having lots of muscle under fat would put me in more like the guys category to lose more weigh! NO SUCH LUCK! Just trying to stay positive