20 Somethings Pics ~Round 4~

You're on Page 1 of 34
Go to
  • Time for a new thread. Let's see what ya got!
  • about 10 pounds ago...
    Hi I'm noodles...this is me about 10 pounds heavier (like 160-165)....I am still losing, trying to get to 145...

• Here are a couple of me, figured I would go ahead and post since it's a new thread!

This is at my highest weight of 241 pounds just after my 27th birthday in January.

This one is today, after I got purple streaks put into my hair.

• Wow new thread already? Welcome to the new girls!

This is from the other day, modeling my new knitted mitts.
    My boyfriend says I look like a super hero because of how I'm holding my glasses lol.
  • Here I am in May when my husband left on cruise:

Here I am now:

Think he'll notice when he comes home? hehehe

Everyone looks FAB!
  • ValRock He's gonna be so shocked! When does he come back?
  • you'all look fantastic!
  • Pictures on the left are me at 230 lbs, pictures on the right are me at 180 lbs.

Aaand here's me a couple weeks ago around 168 lbs.

• Quote: ValRock He's gonna be so shocked! When does he come back?
    The countdown is on! I can't say exactly but soon (Hopefully!)

He doesn't know I've been losing more weight and all the other wives have GAINED a ton... so I can't wait to see his reaction when he gets off the boat .

Thanks!
  • Looking great everyone! You've all come so far!

A little "before" and "now"

Before, 155ish - I was home for Christmas and I didn't weigh myself because I was afraid to, haha. Out for drinks and chicken wings.

This past weekend on a mountain hike, 132.
  • Quote: Wow new thread already? Welcome to the new girls!

This is from the other day, modeling my new knitted mitts.
    My boyfriend says I look like a super hero because of how I'm holding my glasses lol.
    You look like you are going to whip them off and say something dramatic.
  • Val - He's totally going to notice! Great job, you're looking so good

Kenzide - Awesome job, look how great you look!

Krampus - You're so cute And you look great!
  • You all look so great!!
  • noodles: That's a funny picture, what is that you're nomming on? Looking good!

audri8301: Loving the purple streaks. What a total transformation between the before and after pictures, good job.

platformnine: The way you're holding your glasses makes me think Stephen Colbert haha. I love your hair by the way, you're just lovely.

ValRock: Well he better notice, eh? :P I'm sure he will, you're looking great!

krampus: You look a lot happier in that second picture. :P Good job on the weight loss!
  • Good grief, you ladies are a pack of gorgeous women! I probably shouldn't post my picture, I don't want to spoil the theme! I probably will post in 20 pounds or so, once I start noticing the weight loss in my face. 3.5 inches from my waist in only 16 pounds yet my face hasn't lost any weight! Oh well, it'll come.