20 Somethings Pics ~Round 4~

You're on Page 34 of 34
Go to
  • WOW kori.... what a difference!!! You look amazing! Ok im convinced.... no more juices for me.
  • wow, Kori!! you look AMAZING! Congrats!
  • Ok so it would appear to be that I've become only a little addicted with taking photos of my outfits - but also I guess only when I have new clothes haha. Anyway, I just took this, I'm on my way out to a barbecue - I'm probably overdressed, but I wanted to wear these new shoes!

. by rainbowstripe, on Flickr
  • hello ladies!

Just starting on my journey (again) and wanted to post some pictures to give you an idea of what i'm workin' with over here ha!

This was me before I started losing weight, April of 2009 at my heaviest probably around 230 (ignore ridiculous background, this was at some party haha)

Then I started to lose weight when my friend Rudy was on the Biggest Loser in season 8. He was proud of me and flew me out to LA for the finale so I made sure to get a blue dress to support my buddy! This is from November of 2009 weighing in around 195:

Then I got in a car accident (hit by drunk driver) and was pretty much unable to work out for the last year... I've put on around 10-15 lbs and this is a picture of me from New Years Eve of this year @ around 210:

Thanks for sharing ladies!!!
  • Just wanted to post a picture of me at 144
  • JLN - You look awesome!!! Great job, girl!
  • JNL you look great!!! so inspiring! keep it up girl!
  • Ya'll look fabulous! Keep it up
  • lookin good ladies!