20 Somethings Pics ~Round 4~

You're on Page 15 of 34
Go to
  • I feel like I owe you all some pics...here you go

• Here’s my honey and me

• shasha- You are gorgeous girl!!!!!
  • shasha12 and LindsB You are both looking great! So cute and stylish, both of you.
  • thanks linds and kenzide

linds, we must have posted at the same time bc i didn’t see those gorgeous photos before!! GREAT dress!! aaaaaaannnnndd OMG your waist is TINY!!! i love sweater dresses but can’t really get away w them bc i have odd shaped love handles and slim hips. i’m digging the red with your blonde hair too!
  • linds- super cute pictures! I miss the snow. Love the dress and the boots!

Shasta- great picture. You have beautiful eyes.
  • Linds! I've always wanted to see pics of you because you are so close to what my original goal weight is ( I mean it can change as I get closer but ya know!) and you're short like me.

You look absolutely STUNNING!!!! What gorgeous pictures first of all and secondly OKAY! You are working that dress an those boots! Makes me feel all festive and Christmasy! You look FABULOUS!!! I cannot wait til I can wear a dress that fits so snugly and look that great in it! You look so much taller in those pics than your stats say also!

Shash - Gorgeous picture!! Your skirt is way cute and I love the fit!

You guys look so amazing!
  • Such gorgeous and fashionable ladies we have here!
  • Thank you so much for the compliments! I def. know my body doesn't look perfect in the pics!
  • shasha and Linds Look at you two blonde beauties!! Man. Awesome. You guys are both looking great (and have cute men also hehe).
  • Wooooooowwwwwiiiieee!!! Sasha and Linds you ladies are STUNNING! Two blonde haired beauties
  • LindsB, shasha, you guys are like the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders of 3FC Looking good!
  • Quote: LindsB, shasha, you guys are like the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders of 3FC Looking good!
    hahahaha I totally couldn't agree more!
  • aw man, look at you all with the sweet and funny comments! thanks ladies! linds i’m blushing over here, how bout you?? cowboys cheerleaders lol
  • totally blushing!!!!! You ladies are so awesome, kind, supportive!!!! Xoxo