20 Somethings Pics ~Round 4~

You're on Page 12 of 34
Go to
  • ok so here are two pix of me...1 from when i weighed 200ish and the other when I was around 165ish...sorry no current pic of me (will try and post one soon though). I really tried to avoid taking pictures at my highest weight (so this really isn't a good one but you can see that I'm big)..and for some reason I still feel uncomfortable taking pictures. I think I'll feel a little better once I drop 15..

btw everyone's progress pix look great! can't wait to post one of my own

• aml, you have great eyebrows and I like the scarf/your haircut. I wish I had the balls/hair for that kind of cut!

KayNicole nice progress and good work on the 5k!

cat_eyes big difference!!! looking good!
  • heh krampus, thank you! it's funny you mention my eyebrows, i think i get more compliments on them than anything else. that was seriously one of the first things my boyfriend ever complimented me on, too. and cut your hair short! i look goofy if my hair is too long, i can't grow it out. plus, it's just too much brushing and junk for me if it's long. i seriously haven't brushed my hair in like 7 years :\
  • Hey ladies!!! I think that Im finally starting to realize that Im not necessarily fat, still can stand to lose some pounds though. This was from sunday before church

SORRY FOR SUCH A HUGE PIC
  • LiLLy OMG you look amazing! I can't believe we're at similar weights and you look so incredible whereas I still look like a chubby dumpling!! (I'm not sure what a chubby dumpling is, but that is what I feel like haha).
  • Lilly -- You look amazing!
  • Lilly- you are GORGEOUS!
  • Lily you look GREAT! and you give me so much hope! You didn't lose your breasts!

So far, I'm good on that front but I have to admit I get scared every morning I wake up that one day they'll just be gone! haha
  • Thank you ladies!!!

Rainbowstripe - i think its all boobies lol ) I swear those things are like 20 lbs or something.

Krizstyling - I know I was telling my husband the other day that Im amazed they haven't gotten much smaller. Not a noticeable difference anyway in the 30 pounds that Ive lost so far. I thought they'd be the first to go lol.
  • Lilly, you are so gorgeous! Do you mind if I ask how tall you are? (Cause we are at similar weights but I'm pretty sure I won't look that good in 3 lbs )
  • Just Keep swimming - thanks!! I'm somewhere between 5'3 and 5'4 - closer to 5'4 I think but not quite there.
  • lilly..! you look beautiful! annnd i have that shirt! is it from lola?
  • Quote: Just Keep swimming - thanks!! I'm somewhere between 5'3 and 5'4 - closer to 5'4 I think but not quite there.
    Okay now that I found out you are the same height as me (I too am between 5'3 and 5'4 but closer to 5'4) I am totally using you as inspiration. Please post pics everytime you take them! LOL

If I can look like that when I'm down 20 or so pounds, I'll be VERY pleased! ESP if I can keep my breasts!
  • I just went through all my old pictures and found a few great before pictures.
    This was taken at one of my lowest points, self esteem wise.

and again, at my first 5k warm up.

• Kay, you look amazing!! I can't wait to start trying some 5ks!

These are my first ever "progess pics". Not very telling pictures, just face shots, but I sort of put them together just to see, and I thought there was some difference.

The one on the left is me at my highest weight (234lbs) the one on the right was taken last night (201lbs).