Vegetarian on SB?

• Hey there everyone ! I was wondering if any of you are vegetarian and if so how SB has been working out for you. If you could give me an idea of what a day of meals looks like for you. It would be great. I'm a vegetarian and really want to go on SB but I'm having a hard time starting up.

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day.
  • Plenty of veg-heads around I am sure some will chime in later, I am no longer 100%sbd, but I when I was I would center most of my meals around veggies and beans, a bit of dairy in p1 and for p2 adding in some whole wheat products, brown rice, etc... Check out the FAQ section too its full of good ideas, our recipe section is also a great place to get started with some ideas...

Good Luck!
  • I am vegetarian, and SBD works very well for me. I take any recipe and just substitute seitan, tofu, or beans for the protein. It totally works.

Good luck to you, and I look forward to hearing how this plan is working for you and getting to know you!
  • Veg-head here too. You can be VERY successful as a vegetarian on SB! I agree with everthing said above!