OT - Update on mammogram

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • I had to have a magnified mammogram today and afterwards, a doctor and nurse came in to tell me that there is an area on my right breast that "worries" him (him being the doctor) and I gotta have a biopsy :/
  • Try not to worry about it too much. You are doing the right thing. I pray that all will go well for you.
  • I am sorry to hear this but am glad that you are doing follow-up. Like bargoo said, try not to worry. I will be praying for you.
  • Thank you
  • They can't make any definitive diagnosis until they do the biopsy, so please don't worry too much. I know that is nearly impossible. I'm sorry you have to go through this .
  • Prayers for comfort MEESH!
  • Quote: They can't make any definitive diagnosis until they do the biopsy, so please don't worry too much. I know that is nearly impossible. I'm sorry you have to go through this .

Yeah, I know. I am just super stressed cause of the surgery tomorrow and now all this :/ Thanks Matt
  • Quote: Prayers for comfort MEESH!
    Thank you so much, Gary
  • Thinking of you

~Dana
  • Thanks Dana
  • I'm sorry to hear you're having to go through this. I will be thinking of you. I know it is impossible, but try not to worry too much.
  • Oh Pixie, I'm sorry to hear you are having to deal with so much at the moment. I pray it isn't serious. Hang in there!
  • I am so sorry you have to go through this. Thinking of you!!!! I hope it isn't anything serious and they are just being cautious.
  • Take Care, and try not to stress until you find out more.
  • Candles and prayers lit and said.