You're on Page 7 of 38
Go to
  • DATE: 9-20-04

USERNAME/REAL NAME: tmk620/Tiffanie

BIRTHDAY: 6-20-82

MARITAL STATUS: Married

SPOUSE’S NAME: Dan

CHILDREN/AGES: None yet

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Any kind of game, reading, trying new crafts/animals, teaching

PETS: Dogs: Shiva F Yellow lab
    Max M Choc. lab
    Cats: Squall M, Rinoa F, Fry M
    Other: Geico (gecko F)

TOP WEIGHT: 151

CURRENT WEIGHT: 149

GOAL WEIGHT: 111

HEIGHT: 4'11''

EYE COLOR: Hazel

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: MidWest US

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I am always tired!!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I don't like looking at myself anymore and that is just not good.
  • My bio
    DATE: 9/22/04

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Lori Johnson

BIRTHDAY: 7/27/1963

MARITAL STATUS: long term relationship

SPOUSE’S NAME: Gregg

CHILDREN/AGES: Shannon 18, Joshua 14, Blake 12

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Playing online games, reading true crime books, and taking care of my pets

PETS: 6 snakes... Azazel, Pazuzu, Aleister, Incubus, Lucifer, Osiris.... 7 birds.... Paco, Asseus, Baby Boi, Flapper, Sprite, Tweety, Pretty Boy.... and one hamster... Bear-Bear

TOP WEIGHT: 310

CURRENT WEIGHT: 180

GOAL WEIGHT: 145

HEIGHT: 5' 2"

EYE COLOR: blue

HAIR COLOR: brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Indiana USA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: getting (and staying) motivated

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: my level of determination

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I had bariatric surgery in 1988, that is how come I no longer weigh 310 LBS. I did get down to 135 lbs, but since then had 2 babies. I have had a hard time keeping my weight down since the last child was born. But in 2001 I went from 185 in January to 145 by August for my high school reunion. I had the motivation and was able to see to my goal. I kept the weight off until last October when my doctor put me on antidepressants. The weight crept back on before I knew it, and it has been very hard to get motivated to lose it. I started dieting this time 25 days ago and have already lost 17 lbs. I am using my own low fat/ low calorie method which worked for me the last time.

My purpose for posting here is to find folks that can help me to stay motivated, it is hard to do myself because of my depression.
  • DATE: September 23, 2004

USERNAME/REAL NAME: aint misbehaving/ Brenda

BIRTHDAY: 5/9/59

MARITAL STATUS: married for thirteen years now

SPOUSE’S NAME: Jim

CHILDREN/AGES: 2 children, boy 12 and girl 21

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love to read, listen to music mostly Christian contemporary unless 12 yr old is around, then it could be anything! Really trying to get back into exercise as a hobby or interest, I seem to slacked off....

PETS: 3 cats, one dog and a fish

TOP WEIGHT: Right now: 183

CURRENT WEIGHT: 183

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5'6

EYE COLOR: brown

HAIR COLOR: brown with hi lights

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: wonderful Houston Texas

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: emotional eater, when I'm stressed I EAT and EAT

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: First I have not been this heavy in over 12 years. Second I feel like crap, knees hurt, legs hurt, back hurts, you get the picture I'm. But most of all my family needs me in good health. My husband has Parkinsons, and a list of other phyical problems. I have to take care of them and to do that, I got to take care of me!!!!!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm new to this site and have loved the support I have read from you guys for each other.
  • Date: October 11th 2004 ( a Historical night for wwe fans like myself as Raw was aired from Manchester for the very first time!)

UserName/ReaLName: April

Birthday: Feb. 16th,1976

Marital Status: Single

Spouses name:

Children/ages:

Hobbies/Interests: Wrestling....its a major part of my life. Aside from that I like to just spend time with family and freinds. I love to laugh and enjoy life whether its going on a roadtrip with friends or sitting at home playing sorry or operation with my niece/nephews.

Pets: well I personally don't have any however my niece/nephews live with me and they have some fish and 2 hamsters.

Top Weight-- Geez this is embarrassing....272

Current weight--Better than above.....230

Goal Weight--about 145

Height--5'7

eye color--bluish green (they seem to change with my moods...not sure why...guess I'm just weird)

Hair color--Dark brown now

Occupation: Retail for now ( getting ready to start back to school)

Geographic Location: Catoosa, Oklahoma (((about 15 min east of Tulsa,Ok)

What is your biggest problem in weight loss??? I'm an emotional eater....and will eat even when I am not really actually hungry. I also have a bad habit of eating in front of the tv......for some reason sitting down to watch a good tv show gives me the munchies. I have low metabolism too which does'nt help me any thats for sure.
    I also have a problem getting myself motivated to exercise....once I get started I'm ok but its just getting myself motivated to start.

What is different this time that will make you successful? I have a more postive outlook on things this time around. ALso this time around I am doing it for me becasue I want to look and feel better and not to please anyone esle.

Anything else you would like people to know about you?
    I love to travel and see new places! I am really easygoing and laid back and do not like to fight or argue and will almost every time walk away from a situation if I see its headed that direction. I Love and respect every aspect of the wrestling business so much so that right now I am currently in training to become a women's wrestler.... I will make my Pro Debut around April/May 2005 and I want to be as close to my goal if not at my goal by then!
  • DATE: Oct.15/2004

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Dee is my nickname everywhere but Danielle is my full name

BIRTHDAY: December 6

SPOUSE’S NAME: Greg

CHILDREN/AGES: Boy 3 years old Girl nearly 1

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Scrapbooking...when I have time

PETS: A border collie nearly 1 year

TOP WEIGHT: That I know of 207.6..before I had my dd I was about 230

CURRENT WEIGHT: 165

GOAL WEIGHT: Not sure.. shooting for 140

HEIGHT: 5'2

EYE COLOR: Hazel

HAIR COLOR: brownish blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Winnipeg, Canada

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Telling my stomach it is really not hungry when it tells me I am.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have 2 children I want to be a good role model to. I don't want them to see me struggle with my weight or be a unactive slug!!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
  • My bio...

DATE: 10/19/04

USERNAME/REAL NAME: MMarie / Marie

BIRTHDAY: 8/3

SPOUSE’S NAME: David

CHILDREN/AGES: 19 and 18

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Stained Glass, computers, and dogs. I am dog crazy!!!

PETS: Blizzard (Alaskan Husky), Kodiak (Siberian husky) and Goldilocks (Golden Retriever). Oh yeah, 2 cats Jake and Jack.

TOP WEIGHT: Ever in my life was 250 - pregnant with 1st son

CURRENT WEIGHT: 190

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5-7

EYE COLOR: Blue or Green - depends who you talk to. I'd say blue green.

HAIR COLOR: Blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Oregon

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Munching when irritated and staying motivated.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am very motivated. Older sister was diagnosed Diabetic and I don't want that. Health is my motivator, not looks this time around.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm bipolar so my moods do swing even with meds.
  • i'm new on this board!!!

DATE: 10/21/04

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Kate

BIRTHDAY: 08/24

MARITAL STATUS: single

SPOUSE’S NAME: ---

CHILDREN/AGES: ---

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: guitar, dance, friends!

PETS: one cat!

TOP WEIGHT: 151

CURRENT WEIGHT: don't know anymore, lost a lot and then gained a lot, my lowest was 130 this past summer. and my top weight had been from the end of this past spring!!! i would guess 140

GOAL WEIGHT: 120

HEIGHT: 5'5

EYE COLOR: green

HAIR COLOR: hmm. light brown, natural blonde highlights

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: louisiana

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: i can't stick to things, and i'm weak and always say, oh well, after this , i'll really start then!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: i'm not quite sure! i can't get myself on a diet!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? nothing that i can think of!
  • New to board
    DATE: October 26, 2004

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Ashley Faith/ Ashley Faith

BIRTHDAY: 7-8-80

SPOUSE’S NAME: Matt

CHILDREN/AGES: Chloe 3 in January, Peyton 7 months

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Magazines, walking, Any quiet time

PETS: 8 indoor cats all declawed,spayed/neatured,all adopted...no my house does not stink they only use the litter box. Names are Matrix, Newky, Noodle, Sunny Mac, OC , Jersey, Pippi, and Bizzy.

TOP WEIGHT: 9 months preg 192

CURRENT WEIGHT: 160

GOAL WEIGHT: 130

HEIGHT: 5'7

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Lazy. Feel like it is all or nothing do I just do nothing and feel down about it.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I really feel unheathy, I want cute clothes again

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I really want this to be it. I wan to lose the the weight not just talk about it!

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN US ON THE DAILY THREAD AFTER POSTING YOUR BIO... THANK YOU !!

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Gracewriter - my real name is Jude, but you can call me grace. I like it better

BIRTHDAY: June 28, 1959.

MARITAL STATUS: Married to a skinny man who eats and eats and eats and eats.

SPOUSE’S NAME: Name? He has a name?!

CHILDREN/AGES: 7, 11, 13 and they refuse to go live with their grandparents!

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: gardening, writing, painting

PETS: So far this week it's Felix the cat and Snowy the albino ferret. We also have a dog somewhere..... our pet rat Chubby died, I had nothing to do with its death, honest.

TOP WEIGHT: this time around? 186 although I've been as high as 215lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 180

GOAL WEIGHT: 125

HEIGHT: 5.5 and shrinking

EYE COLOR: Most days, Brown.

HAIR COLOR: brown and lots of gray creeping in.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Sunny South Florida, also known as North Cuba.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Loss is not the problem, I know exactly where it is.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Uhhh...

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
  • Be still my heart, I think I found another soulmate!
  • oops, now that didn't go in the right place!
  • new here too...
    DATE: 12/20/04

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Erica

BIRTHDAY: 12/29

MARITAL STATUS: marriedish (live in boyfriend)

SPOUSE’S NAME: Javon

CHILDREN/AGES: None yet

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I forgot, since i havent been able to do anything lately...seriously though, I like to read James Patterson books, watch crime dramas and shows about home renovations and (like Trading Spaces)

PETS: nope

TOP WEIGHT: 280

CURRENT WEIGHT: 280

GOAL WEIGHT: 150 (i know its a stretch but--thats where I wanna be)

HEIGHT: 5'3"

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: Black

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: New York City

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: a few. Though ya wouldn't be able to tell by looking, I am a picky eater...and all the stuff I like is baaaaaaaad, I usually eat one big meal per day and thats dinner--and thats late at night--SHAME ON ME!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am uncomfortable. I just now starting to feel the effects of my weight. I was always healthy even though I was fat. Now...I am not healthy anymore. Somethings gotta give. Oh..and there is a bit of a wager involved.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Lot's of stuff if anyone wants to swap stories email me or something...kool? ok, kool.
  • Bio:

Username: Raindancer

Name-Name: Cathy

DOB: 4/11

TW: A whopping 223

CW: A fat 219

GW: A fabulous 135

Marital Stat: been there, done that, divorced, now engaged to hi-school sweetheart

Children: 2 daughters, 3 granddaughters

Hobbies: tennis, swimming, walking, reading, listening to music

Height" 5'4"

Hair: Dk Brown

Eyes: Greenish gray

What is the most difficult thing about losing: 1)It seems like such a hard and long path to get to the desired weight. I like quick results, and this is unrealistic of me.
    2) I have difficulty sticking with any plan if it does not work in 2-3 days.

What is helping me this time: This support group keeps me motivated. I feel lousy in my own skin at this weight; worried about future health. Spiritual approach to weight loss.

Other: I have gotten so much support here and would like to reciprocate. Anyone needing a buddy or just an occasional friend for support, please pm me. Thanks!
  • My Bio
    DATE: 12-26-04

USERNAME/REAL NAME: EMTChic/Kimberly

BIRTHDAY:4-20-80

MARITAL STATUS: single

SPOUSE’S NAME: na

CHILDREN/AGES: na

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: walking, camping, board and card games, reading, surfing online, chatting, etc

PETS: 1 cat, 4 years old, PK for pretty kitty or psycho kitty depending on his mood

TOP WEIGHT:274

CURRENT WEIGHT:271 ( but will prolly go up before it trends back down, holiday eating, not a pretty site)

GOAL WEIGHT: 170

HEIGHT: 5'10"

EYE COLOR: sapphire blue

HAIR COLOR: medium brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: PA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS:being on 3 drugs that cause weight gain and my moods

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL:
    I honestly do not know. I am planning to white knuckle it, keep talking positive, and being held accountable.
    ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
  • DATE: 12/29/04

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Rose Kaye

BIRTHDAY: 1/20/66

MARITAL STATUS: Married 3 years 8 months

SPOUSE’S NAME: Paul

CHILDREN/AGES: Jr 22(in Army) Chris 20(in college) Angel 2 (my baby)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, computer shopping, traveling, movies, TV

PETS: 3 pound chihuahua Precious

TOP WEIGHT: Current(315)

CURRENT WEIGHT: 315

GOAL WEIGHT: 180

HEIGHT: 5' 6

EYE COLOR: Green
    HAIR COLOR: Dark Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: CA Central Coast

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: No get up and go to excercise

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I dont know, I am just tired and want things to change

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU (Love to talk)