You're on Page 17 of 38
Go to
  • DATE: November 11th, 2006

USERNAME/REAL NAME: cathielacey/Cathie

BIRTHDAY: January 26th, 1962

MARITAL STATUS:Married for 24 years

SPOUSE’S NAME: Paul/46

CHILDREN/AGES:Martina/23 & Mallory/21

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Designing my webpage, reading NutriSystem/The Jazzman/3 Fat Chicks boards/profile, sudoku puzzles, reading, writing

PETS:4 dogs - Molly/5 yrs/bearded collie/terrier cross - Lacey/3 yrs/american cocker spaniel - Polar/2 1/2 yrs/miniature american eskimo - Bree/2 yrs/shih tzu

TOP WEIGHT: 225 lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 216.5 lbs

GOAL WEIGHT: 150 lbs

HEIGHT:5'5"

EYE COLOR: blue

HAIR COLOR:brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:Sidney (Vancouver Island), British Columbia, Canada.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS:staying committed, following it 100%, exercising

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm tired of: being tired, out of breath, having sore hips/feet/knees, being afraid to go out in public

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I have clinical depression, anxiety disorder, borderline personality disorder, dissociative disorder.
  • DATE: 12/3/06

USERNAME/REAL NAME:Purefire/Stephanie

BIRTHDAY: 3/8/1979

MARITAL STATUSivorced

CHILDREN/AGES: Jayson (8) Kiara (3)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:I love spending time with my friends and family especially my two wonderful and adorable children *Jayson & Kiara* who are my life. I like watching movies ~ listening to music ~ going shopping ~ going for walks ~ dancing ~ drinking (sometimes) ~ being outdoors ~ just having fun.I like to read ~ being online chatting w/friends and making new ones and/or doing god knows what.. ~ tattoos ~ I am normally easy going and fun to be around

PETS: cat

TOP WEIGHT: 157

CURRENT WEIGHT:150

GOAL WEIGHT:115

HEIGHT: 5'4

EYE COLOR:Blue

HAIR COLOR:redish blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: US ~ Massachusetts

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: not following through on my diets . eating to much

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I've set up a gym inside my home so I have time to work out.
  • DATE: 12/8/06

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Grey/ Jenn

BIRTHDAY: 10/18

MARITAL STATUS: Married

SPOUSE’S NAME: Michael

CHILDREN/AGES:

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: stand up comedy, belly dance

PETS: 2 cats, 2 birds, 2 many fish

TOP WEIGHT:

CURRENT WEIGHT: 220

GOAL WEIGHT: 120-130

HEIGHT: 5'7''

EYE COLOR: on the brown side of hazel

HAIR COLOR: brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: California

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I have a hard time keeping up the motivation. I become depressed and the motivation goes out the window.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Um. not sure.
  • DATE: December 8, 2006

USERNAME/REAL NAME: mom2sillygirl/Kelly

BIRTHDAY: 3-22-76

SPOUSE’S NAME: Matthew

CHILDREN/AGES: Haley 2.5

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, cross-stitch

PETS: 2 cats

TOP WEIGHT: 279

CURRENT WEIGHT: 223

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5'10"

EYE COLOR: Hazel

HAIR COLOR: Auburn

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Georgia

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Eating right and exercising

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: My desire to watch my daughter grow up.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Just that I'm a shy gal and once I get to know someone I'm more open.
  • DATE: Dec 25, 2006

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Slimin07

BIRTHDAY: Nov 14, 1963

MARITAL STATUS: Divorced

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES: Daughter, 23

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music, Reading, Theater, Spectator Sports
    PETS: Cat

TOP WEIGHT: 250
    CURRENT WEIGHT: 235

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5'5"

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Whatever I choose

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Georgia

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Emotional eating out of boredom, loneliness.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I don't know.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Depression and anxiety are my greatest handicaps. They both contribute to my tendency to stay at home and overeat.
  • DATE: 12/26/07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Angel and Tremer/ Summer (real name)

BIRTHDAY: 10/04/83

MARITAL STATUS: Engaged

SPOUSE’S NAME: Jeremy

CHILDREN/AGES: Destinee/ 1 year on Jan. 26, 2007

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, genealogy, computers

PETS: Does Jeremy count? LOL

TOP WEIGHT: 250

CURRENT WEIGHT: 250

GOAL WEIGHT: 175

HEIGHT: 5’4 1/2

EYE COLOR: Hazel

HAIR COLOR: Red

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Anchorage, Alaska

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Food….Jeremy is a die hard microwave food fiend and I can’t seem to break him of it.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I’m hoping by having people who will hold me accountable will help.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I’m getting married on July 28, 2007
  • DATE: January 24

USERNAME/REAL NAME: newthinkin/Heather

BIRTHDAY: 4/16/80

MARITAL STATUS: Married since '04

SPOUSE’S NAME: Phillip

CHILDREN/AGES: Jessica(9/05)

TOP WEIGHT: 300

CURRENT WEIGHT: 300

GOAL WEIGHT: 155

HEIGHT: 5'7''

HAIR COLOR: Blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Ohio

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: not caring 100%

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I will not fail.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? When I hit that 300 mark on the scale, I wanted to die. I never wanted to be this big, but I am. I am going to turn my life upside down to lose the weight. I have never been a "healthy" weight but now I will. I want to be healthy so I can be around for my family.
  • DATE: January 24, 2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Lilmissme

BIRTHDAY: December 7

MARITAL STATUS: Boyfriend

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES: None

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading/replying to support groups online, movies, music, reading, shopping

PETS: None

TOP WEIGHT: 236 eeek!

CURRENT WEIGHT: 205

GOAL WEIGHT: 160

HEIGHT: 5'11

HAIR COLOR: Light Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Alberta, Canada!

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Sticking with it, keeping off the weight that I've lost, and not giving in to the cravings, like chocolate!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am determined to lose it! I must do it so I will feel better about myself. I want to be back in a size 12 or even 10!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Since I am quite tall, I don't look like I weigh as much as I do. And, I'm a total clutz.
  • DATE: Jan 26th 07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: x LauraAna x/ Laura Ana

BIRTHDAY: 12.05.90

MARITAL STATUS: Single

SPOUSE’S NAME: N.A.

CHILDREN/AGES: N.A.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Dancing, Singing, Acting, Musical Theatre, Teaching.

PETS: 3 Cats.

TOP WEIGHT: 128

CURRENT WEIGHT: 121

GOAL WEIGHT: 105

HEIGHT: 5'5"

EYE COLOR: Green

HAIR COLOR: Red

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: England

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Binge/Starve cycle.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: To be abel to continue dancing healthly.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I have depression and bulimic. Used to be anorexic.
  • Long Time Member Starting Over Again
    DATE: 1/31/2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Errica/erricah

BIRTHDAY: July 9, 1971

MARITAL STATUS: Single

SPOUSE’S NAME: None

CHILDREN/AGES: Boy 14 years old and Girl 7 years old

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, Watching the Food Network Channel

PETS: Shaman our Ferret

TOP WEIGHT: 289.5

CURRENT WEIGHT: 281

GOAL WEIGHT: to be under 200 pounds right now

HEIGHT: 5 feet 7 1/2 inches

EYE COLOR: brown

HAIR COLOR: black

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: New Jersey

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Emotional eating. Love sweets and processed foods.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am eathing healthier and cooking more. Learning to control those emotional bouts that I have when something upsets me.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
    I am cool person who is learning to accept who I am. I have been suffering from Depression for years. Sometimes I go through it and don't realize it until after it passes. I refuse to take medication because I feel that I can work through this. Everyone handles their depression differently and I respect that wholeheartedly. What's good or works for me may not do the same thing for anyone else. I have a problem with emotional eating and I am determined to work through because I feel that this causes the bouts of depression that I have been experiencing over the years.
  • USERNAME/REAL NAME: Soontoberealme/Angela

STARTING WT: 258.5

CURRENT WT: 236.5

GOAL WT: 150

HEIGHT: 5'4

HAIR: Black

EYES: Dark Brown

PETS: 1 Mixed breed dog 1 year old

AGE/BIO: 41 year old african-american mother of two (14 girl & 10 boy). Trained as a Certified Medical Assistant, currently a stay at home mom. Married for 20 years this past December.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Love cooking, drawing and decorating. Make gift baskets during the summer months and xmas holidays & sell at craft shows and flea markets.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH LOSING WEIGHT: Not sticking to a diet. I get bored very quickly. After about 6 weeks, I need some new motivation. I'm trying not to diet, but change my way of life.

WHATS IS DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE ME SUCCESSFUL? I'm looking at this as a way of life and not as a diet. I also realize that noone can do this for me, but me. No magic pill, no magic spell, and no surgery. If I want it to be permenant, I'll have to do it the old fashion way....myself.

If there is anything else anyone wants to know, please feel free to ask.
  • DATE: 02/05/07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Casandra Jo

BIRTHDAY: May 31st

SPOUSE’S NAME: Dan

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I enjoy writing short stories and poetry, (I love being published!!!), I also spend quite a bit of time with computers and am addicted to graphic design.

PETS: Beagle, Kenzie-Peg, she's going to be 6 this year! Unfortunately, she had to stay in America

TOP WEIGHT: 180

CURRENT WEIGHT: 175

GOAL WEIGHT: 125

HEIGHT: 5'7 and a half

EYE COLOR: Probably one of the richest blues you'll ever see.

HAIR COLOR: Nobody can seriously answer this question. When I was born, my hair was jet black, then it slowly transpired into a white blonde, and now it cant decide if it wants to be blonde or brunette!

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Conwy, North Wales

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I gained quite a bit of weight after moving here to be with my fiance, mainly depression from having to be around his parents all the time!! I love food, and because of my diabetes (type 1). I cant just eat when I want to anymore. And I often forget that.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I've had it with how my in-laws stock their home with junk and crap and how they refuse to be healthy in anyway shape or form. That, and I just want my fiance to be able to carry me over our threshhold after our wedding...

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I can recite the entirety of the short animated funny "forehead shavecut" off the top of my head from start to finish. Which should say something to the regards of "I have quite a lot of time on my hands and I'm often bored and alone"
  • DATE: Feb 14/07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: reddress/Morgan

BIRTHDAY: Oct 15

MARITAL STATUS: engaged

SPOUSE’S NAME: Jason

CHILDREN/AGES: Missy (9), Izzy (4), and Domino (2)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, music, computer games, beating FH at cards, chatting, and my major interest? Getting in shape!

PETS: See children note.

TOP WEIGHT: 243.8

CURRENT WEIGHT: 185.2

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5'8"

EYE COLOR: hazel

HAIR COLOR: brown at the moment

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: southern Ontario

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: not enough exercise

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm walking to work every day, and switched gyms to one my FH and I can attend together. More motivation to go when we're got each other.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? the name "reddress" was chosen because I just bought my wedding dress on Friday. It's red. And I'm planning on looking hot!
  • DATE: 2/18/07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: jkbunch/Jestina

BIRTHDAY: 7/18/82

SPOUSE’S NAME: Steven

CHILDREN/AGES: n/a

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading and learning about anything to do with acquiring language- I need more hobbies

PETS: one minature pinscher /neeko, one cat/Daisy

TOP WEIGHT: 160

CURRENT WEIGHT: 160

GOAL WEIGHT: 125

HEIGHT: 5' 2"

EYE COLOR: blue

HAIR COLOR: brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Knoxville, TN

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I sleep a lot due to depression and time in the morning is not there due to that, I am a student and I get stressed out so I stress eat

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have never been this high in weight. My doctor said I am obese with this weight and I am sick to my stomach about it! I am also now going to counseling every week and I am getting my butt out of bed in the morning.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I have depression with anxiety. Grad school does not makes this situation any either. I have just recently had a big depression episode and I am now going to counseling and I am increasing exercise.
  • New to the site
    DATE: 2/18/08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Size3Wannabe/ Beth

BIRTHDAY: 9/22/81

MARITAL STATUS: Living with boyfriend

SPOUSE’S NAME: N/A

CHILDREN/AGES: N/A

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Cats, movies, music, reading, writing

PETS: Brandon & Autumn (both cats & 2yrs)

TOP WEIGHT: 260 (now)

CURRENT WEIGHT: see above

GOAL WEIGHT: 160

HEIGHT: 5'10

HAIR COLOR: Dark Blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Rhode Island

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Eating too much of the wrong foods

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Doing it slowly

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?