YAHOO!! I have met my Goal!!

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Quote:
    CONGRATS

I noticed that mother and daughter have, at present, lost the exact same number of pounds = 54 . That is really special!! The two of you are quite the partnership!

Thank you
    Yes we are...I couldn't have succeed as far as I have without her support, I know she will be cheering me on for the rest of this journey!!!

• WAY TO GO!!! I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
  • Congratulations! I am just getting started and I am definitely inspired
  • Quote: I thought I would never see this day, but after just over 5 months I saw it this morning. YES, I DID IT, I have reached my goal!! It feels so great to achieve what I consider the BIGGEST hurdle of my life!!

to everyone on their great successes and NVS!!

Everyone have a fabulous day. I know I will!!
    Congrats on your success. It gives me hope to know I can do this, too
  • I truly hope that you had a fabulous day yesterday and for the rest of your life! You deserve it! Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!
  • congratulazioni, felicitazioni,félicitatiounen, felicidades, félicitations, masel tov, and congratulations!!!!!
  • That's soooooo awesome! You look GREAT! Good job!
  • Yeah!!!!!!

• That is FANTASTIC! 54 pounds! That is such a great accomplishment! You really have made a great change in your life.
  • Thanks everyone for the wonderful compliments!! It fills great to be at my goal. So for anyone out there that's having a hard day, stick with it...It's so worth it in the end!!!
  • similar stats
    Congratulations! That's a great accomplishment and an inspiration to me - we have similar stats and for you to loose 54#s in 5 months is amazing.

Judy
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

So happy for you!

Enjoy your upcoming BIG breakfast!
  • Quote: I thought I would never see this day, but after just over 5 months I saw it this morning. YES, I DID IT, I have reached my goal!! It feels so great to achieve what I consider the BIGGEST hurdle of my life!!

to everyone on their great successes and NVS!!

Everyone have a fabulous day. I know I will!!
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration to the rest of us, and I for one look forward to following in your footsteps.
    Please keep telling us about your path forward.
    Crystal