YAHOO!! I have met my Goal!!

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • Congratulations!

I am now inspired to get busy and finish out my program. Keep up the good work and let us know how it is on the 'other side'.

WOOHHOO!!!!
    wen
  • Oh, WELL DONE!!! Congratulations! It must feel so wonderful to accomplish such a goal.
  • CONGRATS to you!!! 5 months??? WOW!!! I am so tempted to start IP from all of the success stories on here. WTG!!
  • Can I get a Woot Woot? Hip Hip Horray! Congratulations! Both you and your mom look wonderful. Definitely a time to celebrate you!
  • CONGRATULATIONS... that must be an amazing feeling!!
  • congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Awesome News!!! You are an inspiration!

• YIPPEEEE! Congratulations. Enjoy the next phases!!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

That is GREAT!!!!
  • Wooo Hoooo!! Congrats!!
  • Congrats!!!
    Quote: I thought I would never see this day, but after just over 5 months I saw it this morning. YES, I DID IT, I have reached my goal!! It feels so great to achieve what I consider the BIGGEST hurdle of my life!!

to everyone on their great successes and NVS!!

Everyone have a fabulous day. I know I will!!
    Congrats!!!!

Very inspiring for all of us... and wonderful that we are able to share in victory! Thank You for sharing it with us!
  • Way to go!!! So great to hear that you are at goal!! And so glad to hear that you and your mom are supporting each other on this journey. My sister and I are doing the same thing and its great to have an accountability partner!
  • Wonderful!!
  • [QUOTE=csdclark;3506386]I thought I would never see this day, but after just over 5 months I saw it this morning. YES, I DID IT, I have reached my goal!! It feels so great to achieve what I consider the BIGGEST hurdle of my life!!

to everyone on their great successes and NVS!!

Everyone have a fabulous day. I know I will!![/QUOTE

Words cannot express how very proud I am of you, my Darling Daughter; you inspire me every day!!!
  • Quote: I thought I would never see this day, but after just over 5 months I saw it this morning. YES, I DID IT, I have reached my goal!! It feels so great to achieve what I consider the BIGGEST hurdle of my life!!

CONGRATS

Quote: Words cannot express how very proud I am of you, my Darling Daughter; you inspire me every day!!!
    I noticed that mother and daughter have, at present, lost the exact same number of pounds = 54 . That is really special!! The two of you are quite the partnership!