Jillian gone after BL11?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Based off of her tweets, I'm getting that she's off the Biggest Loser after season 11 when her contract is up. Anyone got the scoop? Any idea what she's planning on doing afterward?
  • Her show this summer was a success so maybe they'll have her do more. You never know until the announcement is made. If they really want to keep her on BL, they may give her a contract renewal she can't refuse.
  • I don't think the show would be the same without her.. hopefully she stays!
  • her show this summer was so boaring! liked the boston ep. because my friend who owns the tux shop was in it but other than that I would not watch another season of this show.
  • I hope she stays. The show really lost something when that other chick was on.
  • Quote: I hope she stays. The show really lost something when that other chick was on.
    Wasn't a fan of her. Was so glad when Jillian came back and destroyed her team
  • Quote: Wasn't a fan of her. Was so glad when Jillian came back and destroyed her team
    That was my favorite season!

I wouldn't be surprised if she left BL. She has so much going on, her other show, the dvd's, product line, appareances etc. She's big on educating people so I can see her with a Daytime talk show! There are so many ways from food prep, exercise, Dr. Jill moments etc that she can explore.

BL without Jillian, won't be the same! They can bring in another trainer, but Jillian is irreplaceable!
  • just read an article she will definitely be leaving, but it sounds like maybe for only a year. anyone know who the new trainers will be and if Bob will be staying?

I don't think her products and workouts will sell as well if she isn't on the show, so it'll be interesting to see what she does next or if she's letting her fame fade out.
  • I saw an article earlier that said they've already hired two new trainers to replace her and they are going to announced next week. Also that they will be on season 11 with her to help with the transition.
  • hum. Wonder if they're going to be screamers also???
    I have her BodyShop thingy like the TotalGym and I thought I"d use it,not. My husband is going to be so mad at me.. I'm so mad at me.
  • I don't watch the show. Didn't know it was on early on, but once I knew the show was on I didn't watch because I'm not a fan of hers at all. Now that she is leaving I may actually watch.
  • I found her to be a bit harsh sometimes, but there are times when harsh is what folks need to get moving and drop the pounds. Her teams have always done well with their weight loss. She doesn't beat around the bush either, which I respect. Be honest and direct.

I will miss seeing her on the show. I hope she will come back someday!
  • I think I know who one of the new trainers is! It's this guy. He has workouts with Beachbody. I like his workouts but I can't really picture him being sympathetic with overweight and obese people like Jillian is though... we'll see! Anyone pick up who the girl trainer might be? It seemed she was trying to do the yelling like Jillian does but it didn't sound as motivating as when Jillian yells
  • If he's one of the new trainers ...woohoo! He's very easy on the eyes.
  • last nights finale was great. 170 pounds down. He looked normal... lol