Laughing Cow cheese spreads

• I just discovered the garlic and herb and can't wait to try the others. My questions are simple:

What is your favorite?
    What do you eat them on?? LOL
  • I've just tried the 'light' plain kind, spread on melba toast and dipped in Salsa yum!!
  • In place of cream cheese on 1 point bagel thins...yummmmm!
  • Big Daddy (I have to chuckle when I wrote that... I haev a friend that calls her DH big daddy), are you using the swiss kind? I didn't like the garlic and herb on the bagel.
  • I like them all, they are all delicious. I spread a wedge on a Wasa cracker, or on an Ak Mak cracker, or on an apple, or I just eat a wedge plain.

Yum. . . . . . . . . .
  • Jackie, it's the plain kind, I guess it's swiss.

I see u r from AR, me too!
  • Oh VERY cool! It's not often I find people from around me. I had wondered when you said "deep fried south". LOL
  • Use on sandwhichs or melted with shirataki noodles for under 100 calorie fettuncini alfredo!
  • I like the garlic and herb and the swiss...not a big fan of the sun dried tomato and mozzarella, though. I eat them w/ triscuits or use them to make the Alfredo Sauce listed in the SB forum.
  • Thanks for the ideas everyone. I'm gonna try some out.
  • I just discovered the blue cheese and chipotle varieties. Yum. Onion is still my favorite. It reminds me of dip.
  • I put them on WASA whole wheat crispbread or Wheat Thins Flatbread.
  • Quote: I just discovered the blue cheese and chipotle varieties. Yum. Onion is still my favorite. It reminds me of dip.
    Ooooh, I haven't seen those. Sounds yummy!!!
  • I love the blue cheese on pretzels...or really any of them on pretzels. I also use it in place of mayo or other cheeses on my sandwiches. I always have all the flavors in my fridge.
  • I love the blue cheese, although I have a hard time finding them. I eat them on melba toast or reduced fat triscuits.