What makes you feel beautiful?

• It's nice to reward ourselves when we accomplish small goals. I take these chances to further my confidence by doing something beneficial for my appearance (i.e., conditioning treatment, at home facial, etc). In turn, it helps boost my confidence, well, temporarily at least!

What are some spa-like/pampering rewards that you give yourself? Maybe trying some new beautifying methods from different parts of the world- like Japanese seaweed treatment. Share your pampering advice! Keep up the good work everyone. What are some other things in daily life that make you feel beautiful?

Oh! There was something I was reading in Redbook magazine a few months back, Google/Bing Operation Beautiful. I suggest everyone check it out and give it a try! It makes you feel so great about yourself and it can make the difference between a horrible day for someone and a great one.

• So it's not a spa-treatment thing in any way, but I love getting/making myself a big bouquet of gorgeous flowers and keeping them somewhere I'll see them most of the day. It's almost like their beauty makes me feel beautiful and fresh. Since they only last a short while, it's a splurge I almost never allow myself, but it's one of those things I do on those days when I just feel down about my appearance.
  • dancing totally makes me feel good about myself. anything that brings body awareness. freshly shaved legs. manicures. oil/salt scrub that leaves my skin glowing. foot rubs. stretching. running.

and when all else fails, red wine totally makes me feel hot