Showgirlaz's IP Progress Photos

You're on Page 6 of 7
Go to
  • Amazing. you look wonderful.
  • You are all terrific motivators! I DEFINITELY want to do this!!!!!! Thank you for sharing your pictures.
  • Wow! Amazing! I'm brand new to 3FC and IP. Actually, I haven't even started yet. Meeting with my coach next week. I noticed these 3 pics were posted last August. Do you mind me asking, where are you today?
  • wonderful success
    You look amazing and are absolutely glowing in your last photo. Congratulations!!!
  • Wow you truly are an inspiration! Thank you for showing me it is possible! I actually have a lot of hope in this way of living! Congratulations on your incredible journey!
  • Wow you look amazing!!!! How motivating you are to us all!! Thank you for sharing!!!
  • wOw- awesome job
  • You look gorgeous!
  • Wow!
    Thanks for sharing your incredible journey..I started IP 2 weeks ago. My first weigh in I lost 10 pounds! I am super excited and love how easy this program is. Thanks for all of your tips!
  • very nice keep up the good work I love looking at pictures because its amazing to actually see yourself making progresss not just for others but for yourself!! good job!
  • So inspiring!! You look great!!
  • absolutly amazing you have done so well keep up the work and the progress pictures.
  • Wow!
  • looking great!

• Amazing! Looking hot!