Shrinkingsusie's IP Progress Photos

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

• Haven't been on for long, but I thought what the heck! I'm proud of myself, may as well show myself off!
  • Got my before pics, now I can really see a difference!!

Don't mind the pictures taken in the mirror... My dogs still haven't figured out how to use the camera.. lol
  • Here are my before pictures, and my pictures from this morning!! 10 weeks and 5 days, - 38.8!! Yay!

• Prom dress from 2003! Got it done up except the little clip at the top because I couldn't reach it!!
  • I see a big difference- congratulations! I love the black and white dress on you, very pretty. Btw, I love Shiba Inu's, they are so cute!!!
  • Look at you!! You are doing such a fantastic job! How good it must feel to get back into your prom dress!
  • You look fantastic!
  • Nice job! The pic made me smile.. I have a fox terrier that likes to be in the background of most of my success pictures too!
  • Wow - you do look great. More pics like these and I am going to have to jump on the IP bandwagon.

Awww- you had a pouty face in your 'before' pictures. That's too funny.
  • Quote: I see a big difference- congratulations! I love the black and white dress on you, very pretty. Btw, I love Shiba Inu's, they are so cute!!!
    Thanks. They are actually Alaskan Klee Kai (miniature huskies). I saw them online and had to have one... and then had to have another since they are pack dogs. The grey one is 3 and the black one is 1. Kumho and Ollie.
  • Susie, congrats on getting in your prom dress!
  • Quote: Thanks. They are actually Alaskan Klee Kai (miniature huskies). I saw them online and had to have one... and then had to have another since they are pack dogs. The grey one is 3 and the black one is 1. Kumho and Ollie.
    Ooooh, how cute! I have a Shep/Husky who looks just like a big version of yours. I've never even heard of that breed, very interesting!
  • You record of posts is great. I'll bet you keep it for years and years.
  • Everyone seems to be doing amazing on this IP thing! That's why I posted a thread about it in the 'Does it work' forum so those on the diet can give us some more info

You look great! It's all in your stomach which is the hardest place to lose, it's pretty much flat!

• First pic was July 24, 2010, second pic was Sept. 27, 2010!! YAHOO!!