8 weeks after starting IP

• I can't believe 8 wks has already passed. I am down 40 pounds with another 40 to go to reach my goal.
    "Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming..."
  • congrats! you look great!
  • Congrats!
  • Awesome results! What's IP?
  • IP is Ideal protein
    IP is short for the Ideal Protein diet. If you're interested, we've got a forum under carb counters, Ideal Protein Forum

It's based on an approach developed by a doctor in France. Here's a link to a PDF book Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book, The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You
  • you look great!!! 40 pounds in 8 weeks is AMAZING!!
  • congratulations ... u luk amazing!
  • Thanks so much! I feel great and am looking for to my first closet cleaning of many tomorrow.
  • Fabulous New Haircut
    I have been growing my bangs out for a while now and finally felt that they were long enough and my face was looking slim enough to get away with the cut I wanted. I had four pictures of the cut and I took them with me on Monday to show Angela, my stylist. Here is what we came up with and I totally LOVE it.

I look and feel younger and I think that the cut is fresh, fun and hip. I can wear it a ton of different ways. I am so happy.

While I was there I mentioned to her that I was now able to fit squarely into a 16, funny, but she said she had a pair of junior 17 Levi's in her car that she could no longer wear, but was sure I could. Of course, I took them, not entirely sure if I could get them on at this point, but not only could I wear them, but they fit great.
  • Quote: I have been growing my bangs out for a while now and finally felt that they were long enough and my face was looking slim enough to get away with the cut I wanted.
    I really like the haircut.
  • I love your haircut!!!
  • Congrats. You look great. I love the new haircut. It is chic and bubbly at the same time.
    Gotta love IP!!
  • Quote: I have been growing my bangs out for a while now and finally felt that they were long enough and my face was looking slim enough to get away with the cut I wanted. I had four pictures of the cut and I took them with me on Monday to show Angela, my stylist. Here is what we came up with and I totally LOVE it.

I look and feel younger and I think that the cut is fresh, fun and hip. I can wear it a ton of different ways. I am so happy.
    A great haircut AND a pair of jeans that fit? You and your stylist ROCK. It's a great style for you and you captured the description .. fresh fun and hip -- like you!
  • looking great already