Just re-started WW and I have a ?

• Am I the only one that in the begining is starving ??????
    My meals are 5-8 points or even higher but come eveing in starving??
    I get 29 points a day and I feel like im starving any suggestion's ?

Thank you
    Michelle
    Oh btw I'm doing online only I couldn't afford the meetings one
  • I have 18 points a day and I am always full and satisfied. I concentrate on dairy, lean meats, fruits and tons of vegetables. Protein keeps you feeling full and satisfied longer than carbs and fat. Complex carbs and far better than simple carbs. My leader suggests using have your daily points for breakfast and lunch, the other half for dinner and snacks. Exercise also helps keep my appetite down. I have protein with every meal and snack. It takes planning meals in advance to feel full all day. If you would post a typical days meals we might be better able to help you.
  • Drink water! Tons of water. Drink a glass of water when you feel hungry. It will all level out.
  • The first week I was hungry, and I think it was just adjusting to the new way of eating and figuring out which foods kept me full. I haven't been hungry since then - so don't worry, it does get easier!
  • The key for me has been 0 point foods. There are 0 point soups, veggies, yogurts and even desserts (a single meringue with a mini chocolate chip)! I also drink water and exercise of course which keeps me busy so I can't just nosh all day. I'm in week three of WW and I feel like i'm doing pretty well.
  • If I am starving and I have no points left for the day then I find drinking water or eating some fruit helps. I know fruit is not technically 0 points but I often don't count it much because I know I didn't gain weight on fruit. Especially apples, they are like 90% water. Bananas I do tend to count because they are a little more filling. If you feel hungry you should also give yourself about 10 minutes to really think are you hungry or is it something else? Perhaps you are bored, stressed, tired, anxious and if that's the case find something to do. A hobby is always good (sewing, painting, gardening, pets) and of course exercise is even better.

I'm currently at 21 points a day. Once I get into the 140's I have to click it down to 20 a day which I know will be hard. I find my best weeks are to spread my extra 35 more eveningly throught the week, that way I'm not so hungry for days.
  • Make sure your getting in all your fruits and veggies in Divide your plate in half fill half with veggies and fruits then what ever else your having add your healthy oil too drink your water if you would give me a sample of your menu for a day or two i will help you!
  • I found that I wasn't starving my first week on the plan. In fact, I wasn't that hungry. Now that I'm on my second week, I'm finding that I am very hungry by nighttime. I'm thinking it is because I am not getting enough protein, but I'm not sure if that is it or not. I have been hungry every night all week. I need to figure out what I'm doing wrong because I always eat at l0 or llpm and I know that is not the greatest thing to do. Oh, I eat 28 points by the way.

707Goddess, I was wondering if you have made any changes in your plan, and noticed that you are not as hungry now?