Today is a new day! (newbie)

• HI everyone! My name is Sarah, I'm from Oklahoma, I'm 29 years old, married to a wonderful husband and I'm a mother to a vivacious 14 month old boy! I had my initial consult yesterday and began Ideal Protein today! I'll have my first weigh in next friday and I'm so excited to see the results and I will for sure post them here! The food so far is not my favorite....cereal was gross, chili was not bad.....nothing a little holding of the nose won't help. I'm determined to lose weight! I have 60 lbs to go and it just seems so far off. I have PCOS and the insulin resistance has held me back for years. After I had our son, I ended up in the hospital with post-partum hypertension, diagnosed with hypothyroidism and pre-diabetes. My whole metobolic system is out of whack. My bp is just now down (95/70...super low) to where I can be off meds....14 months after giving birth!!! It has been a nightmare. I exercise everyday and just cannot lose anything. Super frustrating. Wish me luck! It's nice to have a place to come to where everyone knows what you are and will be going through! :-) I hope you are all having a great weekend!