Shred it with weights came out today :)

• So I know there have to be more Jillian Michaels fans here!!!!
    Am I the only one who pre-odered her newest workout dvd and got it today and already is in love????

It was a kick *** workout and so much different than her usual workouts with hand weights. it was exciting and I will definitely be doing it all the time now.

I reviewed it officially here if you care to see:
    http://www.thefitbee.com/2010/09/rev...h-weights.html
  • ohhhh . . . . that looks like something I"d really like!
  • I was planning on buying it yesterday when I ran errands, but I ended up stuck in traffic and never made it to the store.

I'm looking forward to getting tomorrow though. Can't wait to try it out!

Did you use the kettlebell or just a hand weight? I don't own any kettlebells, so I thought I'd try with just a 5 lb weight until I had some more money to spend on a kettlebell.
  • Just be careful. I hurt my shoulder doing a DVD with hand weights.
  • I just watched a short preview of it, and it looks pretty good! Those are some good moves. I might pick it up once I have a set of kettle bells. One thing though, a couple reviews said that she doesn't talk a lot about what weight to start with and some of the fundamentals of kettle bell form, so if you're new to kettle bells, do some reading online about weights and proper form.
  • Yes there is a Kettle Bell intro on the DVD under the menu. I got an adjustable kettle bell which is whats recommended and began with 8lbs. It is a dynamic workout though I enjoy it much better than the shred just becuz its so different! It is definitely a harder workout and I really really love it!