Getting out of the 250's

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I weighed in this last Sunday as 259 for the first time in over a year! Although I am happy to be here, I also can't wait to leave!

Who else out there is in the 250's working to bust out?
  • I'm not in the 250 (I'm in the 280's) but a huge congratulations to you!!!That must feel so great.

ReitmansFatGirl
  • I'm in the 260's so I can relate to your wanting to move on. Congratulations!
  • Me, Me! I can't wait to leave it behind either.
  • I was 255 last Friday...this is the first week in a long time that I don't feel myself loosing weight... I am als at that point where I start to bargain with myself because I am "doing so well" at loosing weight that I should give myself a "treat"... it's a BAD combination!

I am not sure that I can really exercise due to my joints but the exercies I got for going to physical Therapy are not enough so I ordered a "Run at Home" DVD last night.

Tomorrow my kids go back to school (yippee!) and I plan to go and try on running shoes until I find a pair that work!
  • Me! I want out! I have been stuck here and struggling. The longer I stay, the more I am unmotivated to continue. I too suffer with rewarding myself for pounds already lost, and that is part of why I have been stuck here.

Congratulations on your success so far. Hopefully the 240s will not be too far behind.
  • (raises hand in front of computer) ME ME ME! 256 and can't wait to see a 249. something to get me out of the 250s!
  • thanks you all!!

I knew i wasn't alone out there!

Shells - welcome aboard!

Nancy - joint problems stink. I hope you feel better!

renstwin - you have come far! keep up the great work! its taken me forever to stop "treating" myself after weightloss - its hard, because i love a good food reward!

Jessica - 249, here we come!!
  • I am sooooooooo ready to get out of the 250's!! I have my weigh-in tonight and I have a really good feeling that tomorrows ticker is going to show me finally out of the 250's and longing to be out of the 240's.
  • MEEE! I was thrilled to get here, but I'm ready to say goodbye. I'm at 258.

My September goal is to get out of the two fifties.
  • teresa - you are sooo close!!!

DOV - Good goal. i hope you make it
  • Me too. I've been bouncing up and down from 251 to 254 for months. I cant seem to make myself stay consistent with my plan.I should keep a journal,but I cant work up the motivation. I think I have to work harder on my motivation muscles.
  • I'm at 263 now but I am hoping by the end of the week to be in the 250's!!!! I really can't wait...Each decade is exciting to finally be in but all the same you want out!
  • Well as you can see by my ticker I made it!! I weighed 248.8 last night at TOPS and this morning my scale is reading 247.6. I should have been down lower last night but I ate out on Sunday and the food had way to much sodium for what my body likes. I'm very pleased and really want to keep on moving down.
  • I'm anxious to get IN the 250s LOL Only 20.5 more lbs to go