Weekly Chat: September 6-September 12

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Hi Gals

Just a quick Hello In 1 hr I'm going on the sun set cruise from my church,there there no sun out today its over cast. Some rain expected some time tonight into tomorrow.

Nothing else to report,other wise it would be another quite Sunday.

See you guys tomorrow morning
  • Vickie, I was wondering where you were. I wish there was something I could do for you. I'll bet you're sore. Thank goodness you didn't break any bones.

Sloan, on staying below 1200 calories yesterday. You're doing great. I hope DH is feeling better. Curtis still has rough nights with knee pain. He's on the recliner now resting.

JoJo, I remember when I was growing up hardly any businesses were open on Sunday and our church encouraged us not to do business with those that were. That said--we just got home from lunch. We eat out every Sunday after church. A lot of folks from our congregation eat together there. Things have changed, haven't they?

Rhonda, I hope you're getting some rest today. That's what we're doing.

I'm going to a wedding shower in a bit. Life is good. Have a great day, everyone.
  • Jojo: voter apathy is a real problem here, too, in the US. Canada is slightly better, but not much. We will regret it, if we haven't already. SO, all of you Americans here....go vote in November.

I'll get some more DVD's because, like you, I just really enjoy them. I also like "As time goes by" (early Judy Dench for those of you who don't know the program).

Vicky Ouch! Sorry that you're hurting.

Sloan, good for you and the calorie count. I was way over yesterday.

Sandra and Maryann

I think that I might go to the gym and do some cardio, after I have a nap I was so sore from standing up almost all of yesterday, and having lifted weights on Friday. I need to move. I should go for a swim at Vicky's.

Rhonda
  • Rhonda, I dreamed about you and Doyle last night. I can't remember much about it, but we were all having margaritas.
  • Ahhhhh 'As Time Goes By' It was shown on a Sunday evening and totally not to be missed. I'm afraid Tejas that being an only child I became an avid reader. The term 'bookworm' was invented for me and I have all the Agatha Christies. Mark insists that if the world was full of books children and dogs I would be a very happy bunny

Ooo Vicky I bet that smarted! Hope you are easier now. Also, tell your sister I suffered with sciatica a few years ago. Dreadful pain. If it is any use to you, when one of my family has bumps and bruises I use epsom salts in the bath to pull out the toxins. 4 good handfuls in a hot bath (do not drink the water: ) and stay in for no more than 10mins. It takes 7 to draw out the poisons from the tissue)

We have been invited to spend a week, from next Saturday with old friends. I'm not too bothered about the diet. If I go sensibly I should maintain even if there is no loss.

I hope I'm in the right week... if we have moved to a new week will cut and paste later
  • Good Morning Chicks! I'm off to JC. I also need to get my husband a Doctor appointment as he now has some kind of infection in his big toe. Scary with a diabetic. I hope I can get him an appointment for today.

Catch up with all of you is delayed yet again.