My very own little NSV!

• You may know from some of my other posts that I'm finishing up cancer treatments this fall. Diagnosis, chemo and surgery mean that I've been pretty sedentary for the past year. Radiation treatments are coming later this month. The doctor has just approved "children's steps" for me with regard to activity (I was on "baby steps" until then). I'm saying all this in an effort to explain the ridiculous amount of joy and sense of accomplishment I have -- I just spent 10 minutes on the stationary bike.I'll likely go back on for another 10 minutes after supper. It's the first time I've been on a bike in years (even if it is stationary).

It seems silly, because I used to bike miles and miles a day, but I just had to share!
  • I think that's fantastic! Keep healthy and keep it up!
  • I am so very happy for you!!! Happy pedaling.

Hugs,
    Robin
  • Awesome! Congrats
  • That's great!!!! I will keep you in my thoughts!!! Please keep posting and let us know how you are doing.
  • Congratulations on your run today and I am so happy for you
  • That's great! I would struggle with "children's steps". Try your best to keep it small. It's easy to get carried away.

I'm so very happy for you on this victory! Congratulations in so many ways!
  • Congrats! You must feel terrific!
  • Congrats! Don't underestimate anything you do at this point! Everyday and everything is a victory. My mom is a 3 year breast cancer survivor, so I know how your treatments can take it's toll on your body so the fact that you are motivated to take the children's steps are a victory in itself.