10,000 Step Pedometer Club

You're on Page 1 of 7
Go to
  • I am gonna try to get in 10,000 steps each day for some added activity. Anyone else that wants to join, feel free to do so.

08/26 Thu: n/a
    08/27 Fri: n/a
    08/28 Sat: n/a
    08/29 Sun: n/a
    08/30 Mon: n/a
    08/31 Tues: n/a
    09/01 Wed: Target:10,000 Actual:9494
  • I'm in. I will start tomorrow
    09/02
    09/03
    09/04
    09/05
  • Me too. I'll start tomorrow, well, once I figure out the pedometer settings on this new one I got a month ago.
  • 09/02 Thu: Target:10000 Actual:10468
    09/03 Fri: Target:10000 Actual:
    09/04 Sat: Target:10000 Actual:
    09/05 Sun:Target:10000 Actual:
    09/06 Mon: Target:10000 Actual:
    09/07 Tues: Target:10000 Actual:
    09/08 Wed: Target:10000 Actual:
  • I really need to buy myself a pedometer...once I do, I'm totally in!
  • I like the idea of this. My pedometer died several months ago. I am going to get a new one and then I am in.
  • I am not sure how accurate this is but I find it pretty nifty

http://walking.about.com/library/cal/uccalc3.htm
  • I can't find mine, one of the kids and I know which one but it's missing. I've been searching to no avail!
  • Awww
  • I just dug out my pedometer and it still works. I'm in starting tomorrow!

Great idea!
  • Thanks and welcome aboard
  • Okay, I temporarily lost the pedometer so I didn't find it until close to lunch time so my numbers will be low but I will still check in tonight before I go to bed and post my number for the day.

Couple of questions--can I take it off to get in the shower and it will resume counting numbers? Also, if I am inactive for a significant period will it shut off or just resume when I start moving again? For example, if I'm sitting down
    and paying bills for 30 minutes or so or watching a tv program?

If I had kept the instructions that came with the pedometer I might have the answer to these questions..... but I thank you ahead of time for any advice you can give.
  • I've ordered a pedometer and will join in as soon as it arrives!
  • Quote: Okay, I temporarily lost the pedometer so I didn't find it until close to lunch time so my numbers will be low but I will still check in tonight before I go to bed and post my number for the day.

Couple of questions--can I take it off to get in the shower and it will resume counting numbers? Also, if I am inactive for a significant period will it shut off or just resume when I start moving again? For example, if I'm sitting down
    and paying bills for 30 minutes or so or watching a tv program?

If I had kept the instructions that came with the pedometer I might have the answer to these questions..... but I thank you ahead of time for any advice you can give.

I am not sure what pedometer you have but for mine, I can take it off and then put it back on and it resumes counting and also resumes if I sit idle for a bit then get up to walk again.