One of the best feelings! :D

• This morning before work I jumped on the scale. It says that I now weigh 240 pounds. I know that isn't too much of a loss since I started working out....but it is a great feeling knowing that you are at least losing something! When I started working out a month ago, I weighed 247 pounds.

Before when I didn't lose much, I gave up. But now I am happy that I am starting to lose something! It gives me more hope than ever that I can do this!

Sorry for the randomness....just a thought!
  • Congratulations!
  • Don't be sorry silly!
    You are so right. Just the littlest drops in the scale make all the work worth it. They are like mini pats on the back.
    Congrats on your progress so far! :
  • I know the feeling. Every time before this one I would lose motivation if I did not see instant results. This time I am trying to celebrate every lb.
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Persicae, I know exactly how you feel! Was right were you are now on January 4 and that feeling of success will continue on for you! Cherish every step on this journey! You'll get it done and you'll be sooo proud of yourself!
  • Congrats!
  • you know, even if you don't lose any weight for the day or week it's a great feeling knowing that your doing something great for your body!

Congrats on the success!!!
  • It is definitely something to be proud of!
  • Randomness - whatever...every victory is major on this journey. You will have great days and not so great ones but you will have more victories than defeats if don't give up!! Enjoy the journey and listen to your body.