Former member

• hi all...I did Metabolic about 5 yrs ago and did well until i coulnt afford it anymore..i haven't gained all my weight back but i wanted to do something before i reached that point...but unfortunatly i cant find my menu's and stuff..I remember the basics (I was on the beige menu) I just don't remember the details, like what measurments of fruits, and how many meal substitutes/creamies a week you can have.. if any one could help me out with these details I would greatly appreciate it. I made an apt for Friday to go to the center and resign but that $400 upfront is hard to swallow with everything else on my plate so i tried googling the info and found this site..all of you on here have given me that encouragement to know that i need to do this again. and tehe support you give each other is amazing!! I have been addicted to this site for the last week just reading everyones stories and support...I am hoping to join the support team....thnak you in advance for any help!
  • Quote: hi all...I did Metabolic about 5 yrs ago and did well until i coulnt afford it anymore..i haven't gained all my weight back but i wanted to do something before i reached that point...but unfortunatly i cant find my menu's and stuff..I remember the basics (I was on the beige menu) I just don't remember the details, like what measurments of fruits, and how many meal substitutes/creamies a week you can have.. if any one could help me out with these details I would greatly appreciate it. I made an apt for Friday to go to the center and resign but that $400 upfront is hard to swallow with everything else on my plate so i tried googling the info and found this site..all of you on here have given me that encouragement to know that i need to do this again. and tehe support you give each other is amazing!! I have been addicted to this site for the last week just reading everyones stories and support...I am hoping to join the support team....thnak you in advance for any help!
    Hey Welcome back! So happy to hear you found this place! I'm not sure I would have been able to do the program without it, it's a great resource for advice and when strange questions come up to get an instant answer from people who are doing the program for longer than the couple weeks the girls in the center had to do it for. I 'stalked' this forum incessantly my whole first month!

There are a couple posts with people who have menus and you can usually private message them or post in those threads with your request.

This thread looks like the latest

Good luck with finally getting this whole 'lose weight' thing DONE!
  • I'm happy to send them to you - just private message me w/your email address.
  • it wont let me private message says i dont have permission but its STEPH
    GREEN 33 at yahoo dot com....thanks a bunch i really appreciate it!!!
  • Sent 'em your way!!
  • i GOT THEM THANK YOU I AM SO EXCITED TO GET STARTED!!!
  • guinevere, would you mind sending any you have to me as well? rubywaterlily at yahoo dot com Thanks!