Get me out of the 190s

You're on Page 12 of 20
Go to
  • I checked my weight today and I'm at 196.4!
    I feel like I just got into the 190s and now I'm almost half way through them

I started hitting the elliptical about 4 times a week, and ever since I feel like the weight is flying off! Who knew that excercise worked
  • Guess who saw a 190.5 today? Oh yeah...me!
  • I WI today and am at 196.4. I hope I can get through the 190's at a good pace. They seem to stick around and haunt me forever.
  • Well, I'm back up to 197 from a low of 193. I wasn't in denial that I was gaining a little over the holidays, but I was in denial that I could do anything about it. It's a new year though. I think I can get back on track quickly as long as I stick to my plan. It doesn't look like my coworkers will stop bringing in treats any time soon, so I'd better start practicing my "No thank yous!"
  • I've always looked at this thread jealously, like it's some cool club I couldn't get in. But I am happy to say I was invited to the club today with 199.8 on the scale!!!! I feel like such a dork for getting so excited, and I know that I will most likely fluctuate into 200/201, but I have been waiting for this day foreverrrrrrr! Don't get me wrong though, I'm already ready to get out of this decade and into the (gasp!!!) 180s!
  • Congrats, mdchick88!

Yeah, I already feel like I've been in it too long! Can't get out of 195!
  • Quote: I've always looked at this thread jealously, like it's some cool club I couldn't get in. But I am happy to say I was invited to the club today with 199.8 on the scale!!!! I feel like such a dork for getting so excited, and I know that I will most likely fluctuate into 200/201, but I have been waiting for this day foreverrrrrrr! Don't get me wrong though, I'm already ready to get out of this decade and into the (gasp!!!) 180s!
    Congrats!!!

And don't feel like a dork, I know I was so excited to hit the 190's I was jumping for joy when my scale said 199. Soon you will be saying bye bye to the 190's forever.
  • OMG I cannot wait to get out of this thread haha not that I dont like you ladies...well actually I'm hoping I will continue into the 180's thread with you!

Really hoping that Saturday morning when I weigh in I'm going to see the numbers I've been working so hard to see!
  • 196 here! Heaviest I've ever been, will NOT let myself hit 200!!

But I know what some of you mean about being excited to get under a certain number on the scales, because in the UK we weigh in stones rather than pounds. And I was DESPRATE to see that scale rech under 10 stone (140lbs). Alas, never happened! But this time it will!!

Bring on the 180s!!
  • Woot - back down to 194. I swear I will be moving out of here by the end of January.
  • WI day! I lost 2.8 pounds. Down to 192.2! YAY! So close to the 180's I can see it already.
  • Tschaff- Holy cow way to go on the weight loss!! keep it up girlfried:")
  • Finally the scale is moving down!
    Finally! Sorry, 190, no offense but... I want out!
  • Hello ladies. I was in the 190s awhile ago, got to 192, then eventually got back up to 207. I have been back OP and just reached 199 today! hopin to get OUT this time!!
  • Ashley- Girl I've been stuck here WAY too long. LEts get out by February!!