Get me out of the 190s

You're on Page 11 of 20
Go to
  • Congrats, Aliquot

Do you have a busy December planned?
  • I'm still in the 190s...saw 194 before Thanksgiving and am currently moving in the right direction from 195. I'm planning on riding my stationary bike every day in December.

I really feel like a bad house guest of the 190s who has long overstayed her welcome.
  • Gretel- I totally feel you on overstayin your welcome in the 190s! I just can't seem to get out as quickly as last time. I have even been working out on top of being OP eating wise...I guess slowly but surely is better then nothing! Here's hoping that Monday I will be back down to 191 or even lower if I'm lucky :-). Only 2 1/2 more weeks of my contest and I really need to kick butt.
  • Blcarter84 - Good luck!!! Slowly rocks, especially if slowly means you don't go back up.

Your comment made me have a light bulb moment. 190 is my adult low weight. I am so close to meeting and passing that number. I've never been below the 190s...
  • I lost weight before on here and rather quickly but then of course we decided to get pregnant again. I gained 70 with him and had him 6 months ago and am down about 47. Sometimes I wish it was coming off a bit faster! But I will take slowly too I guess.

And that totally rocks that 190 is your adult low and you are about passing it up. Lookin svely and sexy I bet ;-)
  • back down here again....i screwed myself up so bad. so i stopped drinking soda again i fell off the wagon after 3 really good months(i still dont know where my water bottle vanished to)
    good thing i kept my fat jeans
  • I'm sooo disappointed I was really hoping to be in the 180s by now and I have been perfectly OP with eating and pretty good about working out but somehow I am up 2 lbs this week!! WTF Maybe I am backed up...I do feel bloated. So I'm not gonna sweat it I guess and I know that if I keep doing the right things I will eventually get to my goal.
    Still a lil bummed though......
  • Half way through the 190s today!
  • Just checking in. Officially, I'm 194 and I've even seen 193 on the scale since last week. Slowly but surely I'm moving down.
  • Checking in. I fell off the exercise wagon for a couple of months, but I kept eating healthy. I'm pretty steadily at 195 now (before it kind of bounced around) and my size 18 pants are way too huge for me to wear without a belt.

I'm having a bit of trouble doing any hard core exercise at the moment, because of college (which is why I fell off the wagon to begin with), but once the semester is over I'll have some free time. I plan on going to water aerobics twice a week and doing walking/weight lifting for the rest of the week. At the moment I'm just doing some light weight training whenever I have a free moment to spare. It may not be much, but a little is better than nothing, right?
  • What up 192.5

Its a good day...except I have a huge exam that I am probably going to bomb.
  • This morning, the scale marked 196.4! I'm just over the moon!
  • Great job thaisccs & aliquot! You guys are doin great!

I just got down into one-derland, and it still doesn't feel real! I'm super scared my scale is being wacky and that tomorrow I'm going to be 203lbs again

Does anyone else ever have these fears?
  • Thanks, chubbyhipster (love you login, by the way!!)!!
    I'm afraid of the wacky scale too! I was stuck in the 200s for the longest time, now I step on the scale with my eyes closed and let it register before facing the truth!

But let's trust it'll stay there, in the 190s!
  • Thanks thaisccs! I've been checking my weight everyday and it hasn't moved up at all! I guess it really is bye bye 200s!