Now til November Challenge

• Just wanted to start a little challenge (for Kier and myself). It really is just a little one, going from now until November 1. So, if you're in the mood for making a little goal, please join in!

My goal is to make it to my 40 lb mark. I'm close, just about a pound more to go, but with the impending TOM, travelling, and Halloween, it could prove to be a challenge.

Also, I'm going to try to drink 81 oz of water a day, an additional 8 to 10 for every caffienated beverage, and 15 to 20 when exerting myself for 1/2 hour, like that article Jayne posted recommends. That will definitely be a challenge.
  • I am in Jess. I can always use a challenge! I would like to do the following:

1. Drink all my water.

2. Stay within my points.

3. Lose 5 lbs by Nov. 1st

(I have 15 to lose total, I would like to do that by X-mas, so after this challenge, we should start an X-mas one!!)
  • Ok, I'm in! Since that's just little over two weeks away I don't have much time, soooo.....

1. Walk daily (I've been slack about this but it makes me feel soooo much better)

2. Drink my water

3. Eat my fruits and vegetables

4. Lose 3 pounds (should be doable)

Cat
  • Me too! Me too! I'm leaving on a 4 day weekend to Orlando with Christian on Nov. 2nd so this is the perfect length challenge for me.

1) Lose 5lbs. (I need to lose approx. 9 to make goal but I think that's pushing it a little).

2) Drink 75 oz of H2O per day.

3) ST at least twice a week (I've been doing good with cardio and yoga but don't think I've picked up a weight since my vacation).

Laura
  • I have to weigh in before i set a goal
    I think i'm up again with all the stress eating
    Drink Water
    80+ oz
    Veggies! LOTS OF VEGGIES
    and as soon as I can organize my life
    (when ya comin over jayne???)
    Keep my points range
  • Me three! Me three! Me three!

I (like Tonya) would like to loose 15 lbs by Christmas.

I'm shooting for 5 lbs by Nov 1.
  • Count me in! I commit to:
    1. Journaling every day, both food and other journal
    2. Eating within points range
    3. Drinking my water
    4. Daily workout...can be walk, bike, tape, whatever, but must be some type of activity.

I don't want to set a specific weight goal because that's not so much in my control...I just need to concentrate on those 4 items and know that the loss will come with it!

Thanks for starting this!