New hair cut and lots of comments!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I got my hair cut yesterday! I haven't had it this short since the fourth grade. It's about chin length with a bob in the back. My hair curls so it's rather bouncy. I think it's a lot of fun and I couldn't have pulled it off before.

Since getting it cut, I think my neck looks a lot longer! It's weird! And this morning at the gym, I was so surprised when everyone commented on it. And following the hair comments were a bunch of "how much have you lost" comments! This was at the GYM!! People do not know me there!

I'm glad I got my hair cut! I feel like a new person.

(Pic on the second page)
  • What a great feeling!
  • Thats awesome! A new haircut always help lift our spirits!!
  • Congratulations! Nice that people are supportive and curious.
  • Whoo-Hoo! Congrats on the new look! Feel like posting a picture to share with us?
  • Great stuff!
  • Great!!!
  • Wonderful! And how funny too. I've also noticed that people notice the weight loss whenever I change my hair.
  • Oh how fun! And yes, pics!
  • Quote: Wonderful! And how funny too. I've also noticed that people notice the weight loss whenever I change my hair.
    It's almost like the haircut breaks the dam. It's like people feel they can't say "how much weight have you lost?" but they CAN say "I love your hair!! And how much weight have you lost?"

Well...my hair did weigh a good five pounds.
  • live in the moment you deserve it!

• Congrats! You deserve a new haircut.

• We need pictures!
  • Woooooohooooooooooooooooo! That is wonderful!
  • Enjoy your new Haircut!