100 lbs in a year.

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • So as I said in my introduction, I've lost 100 lbs in the last 15 months. I've probably lost a lot more fat than that as I've added a lot of muscle in the same time frame.

Before and After:

• You look great!
  • Congratulations on your weight loss...great job!!!
  • Wow! You look great! Congratz!
  • what an amazing transformation, congrats!
  • You look terrific!! I can only imagine how much better you feel too. Congratulations again!!!!!
  • You look great! So do tell what have you been doing? What worked for you? History.... I'm looking to be inspired today
  • Congratulations!!! You look great.
  • Wow what a change. I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you are a Cutie!
  • woohoo!!!! keep up the awesome work!!!!
  • Congrats you look great!!
  • ooh lala! *whistles* looking GREAT! Your hard work is really paying off!
  • Congrats!
  • Sorry about the absence. Just been real busy.

How I was able to lose the weight? Simple really.

I got off my *** and became proactive. It's that simple. I led a edentary lifestyle plus ate as much junk food as possible.

Last May I just got up one day and said I was going to walk a mile everyday. I satrted that then progressed to run walking the mile then run walking 2 miles than three miles then four miles. Always run walking as evern with some weight loss I still couldn't run much as my knees would begin to hurt.

After a couple of months of doing that in the Texas heat, I lost a good 20-25 pounds. I stopped and gained 10 pounds and then something happened and I got a gym membershipin September 2009.

At the gym I began doing the eleptical machine and playing backetball. Then after I dropped some weight I began weight trainging.

I've lost a majority of my weight by going to the gym and not eating the same crap I ate before. Also, I cut back big time on soda. I still drink it from time to time as I don't like to deny myself something. I just don't drink it everyday like before.

Also, the biggest key to all weightloss in my opinion, is taking it DAY BY DAY. Don't over think it, just let it happen on a daily basis because before you know it, it's 8 months or 10 months or 12 months later and you're looking at a different person.
  • Congratulations!!!!