Not obese!

• Well...

I'm down 34 lbs, from 197 to 163 as of this morning.

It's funny b/c I have no recollection of being this weight on the way up, this is one of those weight ranges I apparently blew through without consciousness of it. I gained my weight over the course of about 3ish years (about 70 lbs of it), and am trying to lose it now, hopefully over the course of about 2ish years.

So, I'm basically halfway there and not obese! Yay!

I had no awareness of becoming obese at the time that it happened (I was an adult and had just quit weight watchers for the first time). Haha...

I'm back into mini-sizes now too, I think, as I squeezed into so skinny jeans circa 2007 this morning for a coffee meeting. Yay again! The jeans were great even if the meeting wasn't.
  • Congrats! Sure is easy to blow through weight stages on the way up. Congrats on being one with the jeans.
  • YAY!! congrats!!!!

http://tryn2bfit224.blogspot.com/
  • Well done! I've just entered obese from the other side, hope to follow you soon!
  • way to go! there are so many comments you made that I just want to quote lol. So true what you said!

I can't wait to be in that spot!
  • Thanks! I'm sure you'll make it!
  • That's FANTASTIC! Way to go!
  • Congrats!!!!
  • Well done you
  • Congrats! Half way to goal, no longer obese, and fitting into smaller clothes, whoo-hoo!