Do something that makes you feel pretty

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Don't know why but I felt the need to post a feel good thread.

Sometimes there are the smallest things that make us feel good about our self or feel pretty or a confidence booster. Are there anythings that you do or a service that you like that makes you feel pretty refreshed or renewed?

For me things that make me say. " I feel pretty" are:

Getting a cute mani/pedi
    Getting my hair done or doing it up extra special
    buying new makeup BTW i LOVE SEPHORA!
    Playing in make up
    Buying an outfit that flows on my body just right No matter the size the fit is what matters

Come on now any ideas? Cheap or expensive it doesn't matter what do you do that gives you those *feel good* fuzzies ?

ideas ideas 3FCr's
  • Getting hair done at salon
    Eyebrows waxed
    Spa day
    Sitting at outdoor patio having glass of wine with my girlfriends & catching up
  • buying new clothes. err shopping for the clothes without any hassle of trying to fit into them.
  • Stepping out in a cute pair of sandals with a little swish in my walk feeling the air between my toes LOL. I know it's silly but I love it ha!
  • Taking a me day and going to a local coffee shop dressed casual but cute sipping on a latte and read a good novel. :
  • I put on leggings and makeup and go some place crowded. That usually does it for me.
  • Wearing high heels! I automatically feel taller, thinner and sexier!
    I also love having freshly dyed and blow-dried/straightened hair and getting my makeup perfect (which doesnt happen often!)
  • I love a pedicure and getting my hair done followed by dinner and drinks with friends!
  • Painting my toenails a bright, fun color. Makes me smile when I look down and see my feet looking all pretty.
  • Good sex.

• As simple as it may sound, I feel
    very beautiful in boxers and a t-shirt!
    When I'm comfortable I feel very very
    good about myself and that's just
    what I need at the end of the day.

• having a shower, then doing my hair, painting my toes and finger nails, and putting on freshly washed pjs. Thats when I feel the best.
  • painted toe nails combined with sandals or flip flops, cute undies, a good hair day (which happens more and more now that I eat healthier), an outfit I like, good mascara, the library (I'm a geek, and books make me feel sexy.), a good day at the gym, raunchy comments from hubby
  • ~Getting up early, putting on a fun face mask and while that is drying making myself a yummy latte, sugar free flavoring and skim milk of course!!
    ~I also keep a good sugar scrub (I like bath and body works) in my shower and use that after my body wash. It exfoliates and the oils leave a subtle scent all day!
    ~A hot bubble bath then climbing into freshly washed sheets!!
    ~Spa days complete with new hair, pretty nails and toes, a nice massage and a facial!!
  • Good ones guys. Because of my weight I have become more of a flip flop girl but Lord knows I love my heels. I love the shower painting toe nails doing hair and getting all dressed up bit. I think when I lose just a bit more weight I can then break out the heels again. I cannot wait! Almost there!