Weigh in daily or weekly?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: I'm a daily weigher, after I get up (and pee) with no clothes on and before I have even a sip of water. I feel this gives me my TRUE weight.
    Ditto for me!! It really keeps me on track.

Everyone is different, but I fell off program for a week and a half and did not weigh the whole time. Gained like 8lbs. If I would have weighed every morning - I would have seen how much my weight was creeping up from cheating.
  • I really go by my weekly weigh in for updates, but my appointment is at the same time and same day every week.

I was weighing in daily or at least when I thought about it but my scale is downstairs and I have to put my boot cast on to come down the stairs so I normally don't want to take it off and on again just to weigh in.
  • I am another, post pee, naked, 1st thing in the morning weigher. A good sign that I'm not behaving is avoiding that scale for a couple of mornings. I know me, and if I'm not getting on there, there's a reason, and it's not a good one!

I do use my Friday WI as my "official" weight tracking day. The rest of the days are purely data.