Phase 4/Maintenance

• Hi all - I know there's a "life beyond Phase 1" thread, but thought I'd start this specifically for Phase 4 or maintenance...I'm just about to start (Friday) and am wondering if you could give some of your tips on maintaining? For example, I know there's a cheat day per week - do you allow yourself all day, or just one meal, or meal and dessert, etc? Also for food combining, on the "carb" meal, how to you stay at zero fat - even if you have a salad with oil along with the slow carb, there is fat... is a little bit OK? I'd appreciate hearing from those who have done this successfully. Thanks so much!!
  • Quote: Hi all - I know there's a "life beyond Phase 1" thread, but thought I'd start this specifically for Phase 4 or maintenance...I'm just about to start (Friday) and am wondering if you could give some of your tips on maintaining? For example, I know there's a cheat day per week - do you allow yourself all day, or just one meal, or meal and dessert, etc? Also for food combining, on the "carb" meal, how to you stay at zero fat - even if you have a salad with oil along with the slow carb, there is fat... is a little bit OK? I'd appreciate hearing from those who have done this successfully. Thanks so much!!
    We'd kind of like to keep all the Phase 4 info in one place so it's easy to find, so I'm responding on the "Life After" thread. Some of the answers you seek are already there.
  • me too, starting phase 4 on sunday. what is interesting to me is that yogurt is considered a fat but we have it in the mornings of phase 3 with carb, maybe its because its zero fat yogurt