Possibly TMI....

• So I started the SouthBeach on Saturdaynight. Is it normal to be ugh....going to the bathroom more often-winkwnk-. I feel like I have a very regular and demanding schedule now!

If it is normal, will it go away, and if it is not...is there something I am doing wrong?
  • I remember asking the same question when I first started. Others talk more about constipation issues but in the beginning I had the opposite. My husband and I just re-started Phase 1 after being on vacation and he has had the same issue. It will get better!
  • You will adjust. Just your body's way of cleaning house and taking out the trash!
  • Oh good! Thank you ladies. I was pretty concerned!
  • LOL...don't worry about it, totally normal. I have noticed since I started SB that I'm a lot more regular than I used to be...but I used to only go every 2 or 3 days. I guess all that processed crap stops you up...LOL
  • Your Body is more than likely purging..
  • My first week, was awful, now week 2 I am grabbing the benefiber!!!
  • I am right there with LindsaysMommy
  • Also..now that I am a week in, I am beginning to lose my apetite. I don't necessarily have cravings for food anymore. I wouldn't say I have lost my apetite because I want to reach for forbidden foods but that I just don't want anything.

Normal?
  • I've had to take more fiber because I couldn't go. I'm on my last few days of phase one and I still have to take the fiber.
  • Quote: Also..now that I am a week in, I am beginning to lose my apetite. I don't necessarily have cravings for food anymore. I wouldn't say I have lost my apetite because I want to reach for forbidden foods but that I just don't want anything.

Normal?
    Yeah, I find I am the same way. It's the mental thing you have to work against now. That's why I always seem to fall off the wagon. Finally, I'm not hungry but I feel like I want unhealthy foods. I need to get past that.

Good luck
  • I have the opposite problem, I have started taking benefiber.

And yeah, I have totally lost my huge appetite. People who think I am eating to few calories make snide comments about how hungry I must be, or they think that I am, and I just laugh to myself. I am soooo not hungry.