(Last chat of summer) AUGUST!!!

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • hope-glad your doing better with your eating!!

aunt jam-i didnt remember you were from canada..that stinks you cant bury the doggie yourself.

I for some reason have been sick off and on since like friday. I was ill friday and laid down and felt a little better. My stomach has been queasy constantly...i know your all thinking prego..but I was tied after the last one.. I have also had regular periods. Some times the stomach is worse than other times...its like my stomach is sour...then since yesterday I keep getting this weird headache...it feels like the side of the top of my skull is being pounded on...its just not like a normal headache. My last two periods have been only 3 day long...no complaints here...but thought I would be feeling better...
    Then we had our first big family reunion on my dads side that I planned and organized. Well I was still ill and was late getting tehre and one of my cousins who helped plan took care of stuff...so two of my cousins to be mean were like telling her oh thank you thank you for doing this and said nothing to me. Not that its that big of a deal but it was rude to thank her and not even talk to me (they knew I planned it cause one of them helped on the team i had). ewww just burns my biscuits..hahaha I kinda want to just stay away from facebook right now...kinda just sick of PEOPLE....ever get that way?
    Ok well I am debating to take a preggo test even though I dont feel preggo or anything...but kinda wanna just mark that off the list...I guess its only been 4 days that i have been sick...nothing to worry about...ugghh
  • Hi everybody,

I think my interview went well today. It's so hard to tell. It was just a preliminary interview, I'll have to wait to see if I get a call from somebody local in the department. The lady I talked to was in CT, I'm in VA. Maybe I'm getting old but to me that is just weird. I thought I was going to be talking to somebody local that I would eventuallly meet. Anyway, the lady said if this wasn't a fit she would keep me in mind for future openings. Please pray for me that something works out. My self esteem is in the dumpster in regards to a career.

Anywho, my eating was on the high side but still within reason. Today I did laundry, dishes, bills, and changed the sheets. Exciting huh? I worked out for about an hour. I've been working out fairly hard since I found out about the interview in an effort to be positive about myself. You know how that can be a struggle to feel good about yourself.

Mom, how are you feeling? Still sick?

Vermont, good to see you. Have you been riding lately? Df was going to go yesterday then they predicted rain all day and he didn't go. Then it didn't rain till later. He was mad.
  • hope-You will get the right position for you!!! It will all work out!!Yes working out helps you to feel better about yourself!

I get to the end of the day and I am like so why didn't I work out today?? I have soooo many things on my list left unchecked today cause i was sickoff and on. I am feeling pretty good right now...headache off and on...I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE I will get my stuff done tomorrow! Pretty set on dropping facebook for a while! I might have to actually delete my page so I stay off it...LOL...its like a habit when I get on the puter to click it...ok well think I am gonna go watch a movie!
  • Hope - Thanks for your encouragement and support. I really hope you get that job, just keep in your head that you are the best person for it and you will be!

Vermont - I was thinking I may have been a little melodramatic when I was writing that... I don`t know. I`m good at being overly emotional but then I went downstairs this morning and stepped in dog poop (puke!). I didn`t see it because the first set of lights is burnt out... yet another thing on the honey-do list, ggggrrrrrrr.

Mom - If you do decide to take a test I hope you get the result you want. What movie did you watch. (I can`t make a question mark for some strange reson...ÉÉÉÉ wtfÉÉÉ). Honestly I haven`t looked into if I can bury her on our land or not. I`m kind of worried about what I would do if we ever had to move or if something dug her up... I coudln`t handle that.

Everyone! Yes I ran the race, the smoke was much improved and for the most part it went very well. I was seriously ticked at the friend who was supposed to run with me... he didn`t bother to read the site and thought you could register-pick up his package at the race. And of course you couldn`t. So he couldn`t run (although I told him to anyway), so I had no running partner and no music and I always run with music! I tried to use my anger to keep me going and it worked a bit, but I have a temper and I`ve been really trying not to let my anger get the better of me so I didn`t want to use it to much. Anyway, I also used the fact that my hubby was there and I was really driven to finish as near to 30 minutes as I could. He told me he was proud of me when I was finished... it was great to hear. He took a video of me crossing the finish line but I haven`t watched it yet.
  • I could have sworn I posted last night. Maybe I'm losing it. I'm off today but haven't gotten moving yet. I have pool tonight and have to go to a visitation for a business aquaintance of df. Her mother passed away. I know her but not well.

I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do today. I need to clean the house. I also really need to get my hair cut, eyebrows waxed etc. in case I actually get a face to face interview somewhere.

I haven't been sleeping too well the last few days. I find myself awake thinking about jobs and weight and whatever I'm stressing about at the time.

What's up with the rest of you guys? Buddly?
  • I am having issues gettin gup....thats not good cause school starts in a week and I HAVE to be up showered and dressed for the girls school.....I believe I have to take them to school cause its like only a block down the street...WHICH is good cause that will make me get up early and do the boys school BUT I am just having a heck of a time....feeling better....it musta been a flu cause my husband got it...Just lasted for like 4 days...
    Well I got stuff I gotta get done! Lata

Hope-think happy thoughts when you go to bed!!! Think about being SUPER skinny...LOL
  • Mom, I'm not sure I have that good of an imagination. I can't fathom this stomach ever being flat.
  • I make no sense. I nearly had a meltdown trying to find something to wear to the funeral this afternoon then I proceed to eat an outrageous amount at Red Lobster tonight, have a giant Pina Colada at pool, then I get a doughnut on the way home. Shoot me, just shoot me.

The mental anguish I went throught today should not happen. It was such a waste of time to just try to find a stupid pair of pants to wear and a shirt. The weight just puts so many restrictions on the style, length etc etc of the clothes I can wear. Some people can wear lots of things regardless of their size but I'm not one of them. Maybe it's because I'm short, I don't know.

On a positive note I did do a really great workout today.
  • So I start posting again and everybody else diappears.

Not much to tell. Slow day.
  • Here I am, here I am!!

Nothing new to report though

Hope everyone is doing well - I need to eat less and move more. Wow, newsflash, eh? hahaha
  • Hope- I am with you on the clothes things...I have those fits where I wanna just throw everything and lay on the floor screaming and crying cause i cant find anything..my rolls show, they look like flood water pants, they dont button without squeezing in then worrying bout it popping off and hurting someone....
    So I am getting closer and closer to the point of complete turn!! In the good way. I am getting more and more determined to lose the weight...I am down another lb...very slo to lose 8 lbs (in like 3 months..LOL) but getting there. I have a cousin that offered to walk with me so I am gonna see if we can set a time (she is like the same weight as me). I feel more comfortable walking with someone whos the same as me!! I had a youth girls sleep over and they talked me into taking them to walmart at 2:30 am..so we played hide and seek and I walked alllll around that store...LOL
    I even started doing a video blog that I will post further down the road and then set up a support page on FB! Ok just got a referal call for foster kid catch up with you all lata!!
  • SO i see everyone is all busy with their weekend!! We are to get the boy on Wed. he is 15..so we will see doesnt seem to have many problems being moved outta the county because of the mother...I am only nervous because its a boy and I know how to relate to girls...guys are a little different! Now they youth guys are all fine with me...alot of them kinda come to me like the mom for advice...LOL. My close friend whos son is 15 hangs on me like im his mom..hes like a big kid at heart...then I had another kid just text me last night needing advice. He has a dad who is mentally abusive to him and his mom and anger issues and doesnt want to be like that with his girlfriend...he just started coming but seems so different than the other teens! ANYWAYS...there I go talking bout my teens again...cant help it i love those kids like crazy...guess now days thats what they need is someone to love them and remind them they ARE going to make it and they ARE going to be someone!! Cause most teens get stopped into the ground about how stupid they are, how they arent going to be anything...so they need all the love they can get right??
    OK OK SHUTTING UP NOW... waiting for cupcakes to cool for tomorrows dinner after church. Going to make them into animals. Husband is preaching and I am teaching kids church. Our pastors dad is dying from cancer and doesnt have much longer according to the drs. Then a lady from our church passed yesterday. Our pastor went and prayed with her and she was doing good and was fine when he left and they called him an hour later that she had passed. So he just has a lot on his plate so my dh is preaching for him!

My biggest baby (9lbs 10.5 oz) turns 6 Monday...Hes our string bean now...lol He jumps and his pants fall down!! Ok well thats bout it around here!!
    Hope everyones doing well! Catch you all lata!!
  • Hey everyone... I know I haven't been around much. I've actually been quite depressed but kept denying it. Theres just a whole lot of stuff but I don't feel like rehashing it. I know you guys would willingly read it but it's all the same crud so I don't see much of a point. I can only ***** and whine about the same problem so many times. So I thought I'd just stop in and say hey...
  • Hello chicks

momof4 - is the 15 yr old boy going to be a foster child in your home? is he there yet? I hope it works out good for all of you

Aunty Jam - if it helps of course you can tell us what's bothering you, even if we've heard it before. Aren't those the worst problems, the ones that don't go away? that's the case for me (oh no, winter is coming, Vermontmom hates winter, etc...)

Hi hope sorry if it seemed like we disappeared momentarily

Quote:
    Hope everyone is doing well - I need to eat less and move more. Wow, newsflash, eh? hahaha

Well I had a huge problem with a tooth and that kept me from posting, a cracked molar that I should have had looked at, but didn't, and it started hurting so much, I had the worst night of my life last night with pain and throbbing..got an appt. today and had tons of x rays and just comes to that I have neglected professional cleanings and have to pay for it now. Well we don't have dental insurance so that's a huge reason to put it off...but we can afford it, I just hate shelling it out; and I am in for a lot of $$$ because I will need dental surgery and crowns and all that.