**~**August Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome**~**

You're on Page 8 of 53
Go to
  • Hi, ladies! I've finally been back on my zig-zag plan for a few days, and I'm going to make a conscious effort to log in here.

Yesterday(1600-calorie day)
    2 bean tacos: 420
    Pintos 'n' cheese: 170
    Fun size M&Ms and handful of Raisinettes: 280
    Medium-sized baked potato with margarine: 300
    2 thin slices of bread: 150
    Cool whip: 100
    Popcorn: 150

Total: 1570

Today (1400-calorie day)
    Boost shake: 240
    2 fun-size (nothing fun about it... :P ) Milky Ways: 160
    Bag of popcorn: 300
    Some kind of dinner for 700!
  • ALMOST THE WEEKEND!

Sooooo yes, I am getting more than frustrated! Back up to 199 today!!!!! Grrrrrr

I am definitely not going to give up but it is just sooo blah! Come on body! I'll stick to it and hope to see a drop tomorrow!

Here is what I plan to do today 8/5/2010

B - 1 slice whole wheat bread w/ natural peanut butter & sugar free blueberry jam + 1 light babybel cheese + 1 small homemade smoothie w/ skim milk, banana, and cocoa

S - 6 Small strawberries

L - It's bbq day at work on Thursdays YAY! I am going to get a grilled chicken breast on a bun with cheese, tomato and lettuce + i'll get a side salad of mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, feta and balsamic dressing

S - 1 Apple

D - Homemade Chicken Fajitas! (whoel wheat tortillas, chicken in homeamde fajita marinade, lot's of red peppers and onions, little fat-free sour cream and salsa

Drinking: 1 morning coffee + 2L water throughout the day + at least 2 cups green tea + 1 diet pepsi

Exercise: 30min brisk walk with the dog or Wii Fit Plus pending the rain

Have a happy, healthy and OP day
  • Went to a funeral today and was so depressed that my mum took me out for lunch afterwards. Not very healthy but frankly I don't care right now, what I do care about is that today an extremely lovely, caring lady was laid to rest and the world will be a gloomier place without her.

So today I've eaten:

Potato skins with cheese.
    Mushroom risotto.
    Lemon tart and cream and strawberries.

That will, admittedly, probably be it. I'm just so gloomy right now and feel like crying again. What's funny is that I swore I wouldn't cry, that I'd try and be brave but that just didn't happen.

Anyway. Going to cheer myself up with the fashion issue of Harper's Bazaar and a glass of wine.
  • Thanks LaurenA I intend to burn 'em all off at an epic gym session after work
  • Aw Wysteria, sorry for your loss babe...at times of stress forget being so strict, you have to take care of your soul as well as your body x x x

x x x
  • Hang in there Lauren ~ you'll leave 199 behind in no time.

Wysteria ~ sorry for your loss. I know how difficult it is to lose someone we care about.
  • Paradise - Hope you stick around

Wysteria - My condolences, it's always hard to lose someone you love

abidabbi - Good for you!

Kris - Thanks! I know I can get past this, it is just going to take a lot of patience!
  • Thanks for the advice love2b I actually went walking with her and it wasn't so bad. This morning I rested though have to let the muscles recover. I think I'll walk tonight only because I missed this mornings workout but that's because my schedule is thrown off a little bit.

MamaP the shirt is really cute I'm glad you got it.

Welcome Madrikh I'll be praying the best for you as you begin your workout.

Got on the scale today and it has moved downward and has been pretty consistent with my fluctuations so I look forward to being out of the 3's very soon . I've updated my ticker with a 2lb loss this week. I feel like the little engine that could..." I think I can I think I can...." lol

So today's agenda:
    B - Banana and a Breakfast bar
    l- Salmon salad cup and wheat thins and grapes and tea
    S - Cheezits or something else healthy
    D - Turkey burger patties and salad.

Cal goal 1800

Exercise: Neighborhood walk with aunt while boys practice for football. Roughly 49 min walk up very steep hills
  • Hey everyone, sorry I've been gone for the past week. I've been sick, and therefore horribly off plan. My eating schedule has been thrown off big time. I went to the doctor this morning and she gave me a steroid shot to speed up the healing, and also 3 prescriptions. The good news is I finally got my back x-rayed and kinda know what's wrong with it now. She didn't give an actual diagnosis, but she said that it is degenerative and will flare up randomly. She also said that if I wasn't young with an active job that she would have sent me to physical therapy. The medicine she prescribed for it is mainly used to treat osteoarthritis. Hopefully it's not that.
  • Thanks everyone, I've had a sleep and am feeling a bit better now. The lady who died was a family friend who was just always there when I was little, but we'd fallen out of touch and it was a real shock when we were called and told she'd died. Funny how many of my old schoolmates were there too, she'd touched so many lives and will be missed.

Anyway, thanks again, and I'm not going to feel guilty about the rather large bowl of Ben & Jerry's waiting for me downstairs. Abidabbi is quite right, the soul needs to be looked after too at times like this. Back on track tomorrow though
  • zoochick - It's understandable that you were off plan when you were sick. When i'm sick my body craves salt - so yeh never good. Hope you're feeling better

Wysteria - Abidabbi is very right, now you go look after your soul and feel better
  • OK finishing yesterday's eats

Breakfast (220)
    nutirgrain waffle, activia vanilla yogurt, skim milk

Snack (100)
    Slim fast peanut butter bar

Lunch (365)
    2oz turkey, slice swiss, 2 slices honey wheat toast w/n/s syrup, 1/2 n/s peaches, V8 juice

Dinner (327)
    Fit & Active Teriyaki Noodle (I took our the chicken, waterchest nuts & mushrooms) I added salad shrimp, 1/2 grapefruit, diet cranberry juice

Evening snack (60)
    cup of grapes

Total calories 1072 ... really low, yesterday went too fast for me. Seemed like I didn't have enough hours to do everything before church.

• MrsDawson, I'm having to walk in the mornings this week. I am actually liking it. It just seems so refreshing. Hope I keep it up since DH likes to walk in the evenings and I know I won't want to walk twice.

Wysteria, sorry about your friend hope you're feeling better soon.

JenS, I don't think 1500 calories is bad for you at all. You did great. You are doing great.

Paradise

Lauren, 179 came back to slap me last week after seeing 176. We know you won't give up ...

Hello to everyone I missed

TOM is done so I'm happy got another happy day on the scale 176.2lb this morning, just might make goal for the Labor Day Challenge

My eats today so far and later ...

Breakfast (295)
    Fit & Active mixed berry pomegranate non fat smoothie, 1/4 dry oatmeal cooked with no sugar syrup & cinnamon, V8 fusion diet, 1c grapefruit juice

Lunch (310)
    diet cranberry, 1/2 cup chicken noodle soup with 5 saltines, 2oz turkey, skim, 1/2c no sugar peaches

Snack (310)
    3 homemade chocolate chip cookies
    Starbucks caramel lite frappacino

Dinner (367)
    Fit & Active Lasagna w/tbsp Parmesan cheese, 1c broccoli, 1/2 grapefruit

total calories 1282

Exercise 3 mile walk
    water 64oz so far plus 16 decaf green tea

Gotta go to Walmart to have my glasses fixed the arm is bent. Then time to fix dinner. Have a great day.
  • Hi everyone!
    I need some accountability; mostly just to put out in the universe that I'm on plan and aim to keep it that way.
    I'm low carb. Not south beach, not atkins-we'll call it the dietcokehead lc plan. Nothing white basically. No sugar, flour, rice, starches. Good, whole food.
    Today i've eaten:
    3 organic eggs, scrambled with some organic cheddar
    organic celery stalks with sugar free peanut butter
    steak salad with lettuce, pico de gallo, sour cream, cheese and pinto beans
    dinner will be grilled chicken and veggies
    snack tonight will be pepperoni chips and/or sugar free jello, if I have a sweet tooth.
    Ahhhh, I feel better now.... thanks!
  • dietcokehead98 Hi and Welcome!