Has anyone tried PGX fiber capsules?

• I'm reading Dr. Colbert's "I can do this Diet" and one of the supplements he recommends is PGX fiber capsules. They are supossed to make you feel full and help with low blood suger. Has anyone tried this product? What are your thoughts and/or experiences with it?

Thanks...
  • I've tried them, but I never got the full feeling from them. Mostly they just made me poop.

The girl at the store said it was because I wasn't taking enough pills. I think your supposed to start with 3 before each meal then move up to 6. They were massive pills so I don't think I ever got up to 6, but I was scared to because of the pooping. I think the most I took was 4.

At the store they said it was one of the most popular pills, it was fairly new when I tried it though.
  • Thanks guys!! I appreciate the feed back!!
  • I started taking this supplement and I really, really like it!! After taking the capsule I am feeling very satisfied eating about 1/2 the amount of food I would usually go for. It also seems that it takes a much longer period of time before I am hungry again.
    I give it two thumbs up!!!
  • I am doing the "I Can Do This" eating plan with exercise and the supplements. The PGX fiber works for me so far, I am waiting until my next Dr appointment to see if it affects my A1C or cholesterol. This plan sounds like good logical science, which is not something I can say for most I have seen!
  • Quote: I've tried them, but I never got the full feeling from them. Mostly they just made me poop.

Forget fiber pills...
    check this out bran crispbread crackers

I usually eat two at a time with my meal or as a snack with what else? fiber jam of course
    12 calories per cracker and 5 g of fiber